Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats going on here?

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this broad in one of my classes. I always had a feeling she had a thing for me, you know smiling, winking, saying hi, knowing my name before i ever knew hers etc.

Today at the end of our college trip to beer brewery (fun as hell), i asked what subway she was taking and she said 7, i was like me too.. So she was like lets go

So we walked a bit, talked etc, she mentioned something about her boyfriend etc

On the train while my stop is almost up , i told her to give me her number, and to my suprise she said "Sure, no problem"

So my question is why the hell she giving up her digits if she got a man?! He doesnt satisfy her? She likes me more? I mean im not really sure how to further pursue this knowing in back of my mind she has a "boyfriend"

Any tips?

Reaction score
Originally posted by yankees13
There was this broad in one of my classes. I always had a feeling she had a thing for me, you know smiling, winking, saying hi, knowing my name before i ever knew hers etc.

Today at the end of our college trip to beer brewery (fun as hell), i asked what subway she was taking and she said 7, i was like me too.. So she was like lets go

So we walked a bit, talked etc, she mentioned something about her boyfriend etc

On the train while my stop is almost up , i told her to give me her number, and to my suprise she said "Sure, no problem"

So my question is why the hell she giving up her digits if she got a man?! He doesnt satisfy her? She likes me more? I mean im not really sure how to further pursue this knowing in back of my mind she has a "boyfriend"

Any tips?
she most likely does not, or has him as her *****, and you passed the test by asking her for her number.
u continue what u did and treat her as single, that is how u get her, if u can read the signs properly, youll soon find out if she really gots a man, and then u can consider if u want this hoe that would disrespect a man, because u will also disrespect, and what comes around goes around.

Reaction score
Originally posted by yankees13
I hear what you are saying, thanks
sumtimes we know the answer, but if another tells us, we realize it.
its not a alpha or beta trait, its just human.

Reaction score
Your quest is not to get her number, rather it is to get her to see you in a romantic vein - ask her out and see what she says. If she declines your advances then you know her intentions - don't pursue her anymore until she is no longer with dude!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have totally given up asking 'why?', I know that I will never figure out why women do things, because half the time, women don't know why women do things. But I've realised that I don't need to...

Why did she give me her number?
Why didn't she call me?
Why did she say hi to me yesterday and ignore me today?

Who cares!?!

All you need to know is "If I do this, then she will do that"

If you flirt with a girl and ask her for her number, she will probably give it to you... why she gave it to you doesn't matter, the fact you have the number is what's important.

Bit of a rant, but I just think some of you are getting too caught up in the psychological side of things when you should be trying to make it simpler.