Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Whats going on here?

yankees13

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
There was this broad in one of my classes. I always had a feeling she had a thing for me, you know smiling, winking, saying hi, knowing my name before i ever knew hers etc.

Today at the end of our college trip to beer brewery (fun as hell), i asked what subway she was taking and she said 7, i was like me too.. So she was like lets go

So we walked a bit, talked etc, she mentioned something about her boyfriend etc

On the train while my stop is almost up , i told her to give me her number, and to my suprise she said "Sure, no problem"

So my question is why the hell she giving up her digits if she got a man?! He doesnt satisfy her? She likes me more? I mean im not really sure how to further pursue this knowing in back of my mind she has a "boyfriend"

Any tips?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by yankees13
There was this broad in one of my classes. I always had a feeling she had a thing for me, you know smiling, winking, saying hi, knowing my name before i ever knew hers etc.

Today at the end of our college trip to beer brewery (fun as hell), i asked what subway she was taking and she said 7, i was like me too.. So she was like lets go

So we walked a bit, talked etc, she mentioned something about her boyfriend etc

On the train while my stop is almost up , i told her to give me her number, and to my suprise she said "Sure, no problem"

So my question is why the hell she giving up her digits if she got a man?! He doesnt satisfy her? She likes me more? I mean im not really sure how to further pursue this knowing in back of my mind she has a "boyfriend"

Any tips?
she most likely does not, or has him as her *****, and you passed the test by asking her for her number.
u continue what u did and treat her as single, that is how u get her, if u can read the signs properly, youll soon find out if she really gots a man, and then u can consider if u want this hoe that would disrespect a man, because u will also disrespect, and what comes around goes around.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by yankees13
I hear what you are saying, thanks
sumtimes we know the answer, but if another tells us, we realize it.
its not a alpha or beta trait, its just human.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your quest is not to get her number, rather it is to get her to see you in a romantic vein - ask her out and see what she says. If she declines your advances then you know her intentions - don't pursue her anymore until she is no longer with dude!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have totally given up asking 'why?', I know that I will never figure out why women do things, because half the time, women don't know why women do things. But I've realised that I don't need to...

Why did she give me her number?
Why didn't she call me?
Why did she say hi to me yesterday and ignore me today?

Who cares!?!

All you need to know is "If I do this, then she will do that"

If you flirt with a girl and ask her for her number, she will probably give it to you... why she gave it to you doesn't matter, the fact you have the number is what's important.

Bit of a rant, but I just think some of you are getting too caught up in the psychological side of things when you should be trying to make it simpler.
 
Top