Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's everyones body fat %

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, i get it, its my username and yours.. its just coincedence, really..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way too much....slowly losing.

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
did u guys come from a higher % body fat like me? Im definitely noticing more and more interest.. Even at 25%.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm anywhere from 9-13%, also depends on water retention. It's hard to look at your physique and know because of fat distribution. My profile pic is 3 weeks old I'd say I was 10 or 11 there.

Now I'm probably at 12%.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24 for me,....but i got muscle. Im cutting still.
I can see abs. Around 10%. I have never did any pro test. Those stupid gizmos are useless. It would guess like 6% are something way off. I've done pinch tests before.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm anywhere from 9-13%, also depends on water retention. It's hard to look at your physique and know because of fat distribution. My profile pic is 3 weeks old I'd say I was 10 or 11 there.

Now I'm probably at 12%.
Niceeeeeee. Physique comp?

I've wheeled chicks from comps in bikini class. Is there anything more trashy? They remind me of Tarzan swinging from a vine only the vine being ****'s.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niceeeeeee. Physique comp?

I've wheeled chicks from comps in bikini class. Is there anything more trashy? They remind me of Tarzan swinging from a vine only the vine being ****'s.
I've never competed. Doesn't interest me much. I think I could do well, pretty broad shoulders and narrow hips. I just like training for what I see best though, I'm not trying to get perfect symmetry nor train abs lmao. Nobody needs to critique my physique besides me, and getting in a speedo in front of a crowd and flexing just seems weird.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never competed. Doesn't interest me much. I think I could do well, pretty broad shoulders and narrow hips. I just like training for what I see best though, I'm not trying to get perfect symmetry nor train abs lmao. Nobody needs to critique my physique besides me, and getting in a speedo in front of a crowd and flexing just seems weird.
Lmfao especially if there's not much going on in the speedo.

jason1122

Reaction score
Getting more fit boils down to one exceptionally essential thought, take in less calories than your body utilizes, so how about we begin by making sense of what number of calories your body consumes on a run of the mill day...

Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans