Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats DHV?

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Demonstration of higher value.

"My ex-girlfriend just picked me up at the airport tonight, and instead of her Audi she was driving a Maserati all of a sudden. It was too funny -- I tried to pretend that I didn't notice, and then like 100 yards outside the airport, we get pulled over. She didn't tell me until afterwards that they'd just given her the car for a photo shoot she was doing, so when the cop lights came on, I was totally wondering what was up. Finally, I whispered to her: "Karen, if in the last three days you'd become a drug baron and were on the FBI hit list, you'd tell me right?" Anyway, even when it turns out we just had a broken headlight."

Tells them:

He has an ex-girlfriend. He's not a total loser.
He is close enough to his ex-girlfriend that she would pick him up at the airport.
He has a lifestyle where he travels (he's coming from the airport).
His ex-girlfriend has an Audi. This doesn't necessarily give her a ton of value, but it gives her a little bit. Which gives you a bit of value by implication.
His ex-girlfriend does photo shoots. She must be attractive.
His ex-girlfriend does the kind of photo shoots where they'd give her a Maserati for the day as part of it. She must be very attractive.

It's like working out and dressing good. But better. Always DHV. Sales people DHV, politicians DHV, every body successful does it. People then qualify to you, want to please you, and you get your way.

Also important. Treating other people like they are higher value helps, as equals among you. Treating them as lower value, or with disrespect, is DLVing, and works against you. This is different from negging, because here you showing low value by thinking the other person is stupid and treating them with disrespect. It's like naming calling, shows you're immature. Negging is rather "negging while DHVing".

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, I tell stories about my life, but I'm actually DHV'ing. It's my secret weapon, and I find that story to be more of a showoff than anything else.

It's how I make friends and how I got my girlfriend.

It is my "secret weapon."

comic_relief

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Once you put other people down, it's not DHV anymore. It's a defense mechanism.

DHV:

exactly, I tell stories about my life, but I'm actually DHV'ing. It's my secret weapon,

DEFENSE MECHANISM:

exactly, I tell stories about my life, but I'm actually DHV'ing. It's my secret weapon, and I find that story to be more of a showoff than anything else.

As well, this particular thread is a defense mechanism. In case of DHV I wouldn't respond at all.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Stuntmann said:
Demonstration of higher value.

"My ex-girlfriend just picked me up at the airport tonight, and instead of her Audi she was driving a Maserati all of a sudden. It was too funny -- I tried to pretend that I didn't notice, and then like 100 yards outside the airport, we get pulled over. She didn't tell me until afterwards that they'd just given her the car for a photo shoot she was doing, so when the cop lights came on, I was totally wondering what was up. Finally, I whispered to her: "Karen, if in the last three days you'd become a drug baron and were on the FBI hit list, you'd tell me right?" Anyway, even when it turns out we just had a broken headlight."

Tells them:

He has an ex-girlfriend. He's not a total loser.
He is close enough to his ex-girlfriend that she would pick him up at the airport.
He has a lifestyle where he travels (he's coming from the airport).
His ex-girlfriend has an Audi. This doesn't necessarily give her a ton of value, but it gives her a little bit. Which gives you a bit of value by implication.
His ex-girlfriend does photo shoots. She must be attractive.
His ex-girlfriend does the kind of photo shoots where they'd give her a Maserati for the day as part of it. She must be very attractive.

It's like working out and dressing good. But better. Always DHV. Sales people DHV, politicians DHV, every body successful does it. People then qualify to you, want to please you, and you get your way.

Also important. Treating other people like they are higher value helps, as equals among you. Treating them as lower value, or with disrespect, is DLVing, and works against you. This is different from negging, because here you showing low value by thinking the other person is stupid and treating them with disrespect. It's like naming calling, shows you're immature. Negging is rather "negging while DHVing".
I was hoping there was an insightful DJ in training somewhere in there.

Good job. Carry on.