Whats better: a wealthy, successful "7" or a regular "10"?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be easier for me to find a horse with wings than a woman who makes 300k a year. The topic is asking a question about what's better, but I am sure that in the end you are not going to be forever with any of them, so I'd say, pick the woman with money, suck whatever you can, then move on to chase 10s or 9s or whatever.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Muscle Guy said:
Time to step out of the cave.

You can have both and marry neither.
my hero.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you want...a fling or a relationship.

To be honest, if you're looking for something long-term it's better to have the personality be there with good looks. I was married for several years and while she was very cute (7.5) she was NOT the most attractive woman I ever slept with. But too much of ANY woman and they will begin to look the same. But if it's someone you have a genuine connection with and enjoy to be around them then they are LTR material.

If you're just looking for a good time then obviously the 10 is the way to go. Thrill of the hunt and to the victor go the spoils.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
The "10" all the way! I could care less about the "love" part. I'm all about the sexual gratification from the hottie. I don't plan on getting married, because I want to mess with as many attractive women as I can, and marriage would only be an obstacle in my way. It makes much more sense to stay single and f*ck and f*ck and f*ck(responsibly of course) and experience as many sexy women as you can till the day you pass from this earth.;) :D :p :up: