Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats a great response for...

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl gives you the "Lets just be friends" or "We're better off just friends" me the kinda guy I am, I don't wanna be "just friends" with a girl so I want to know what to say in preperation if it does happen. For example, I was thinking, if a girls like "I think we're better off as friends" then I would say like "No, thanks" and then something C&F to rape her self esteem and self confidence. Any suggestions?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you're burning your bridges once you do that. Not to mention, it's going to backfire - she just finished rejecting you... do you really think that she won't see through your childish attempt at doing a "getback"? I know I would... obviously if you thought so little of her, you wouldn't have put yourself in a position to be rejected by her... which completely invalidates any "retaliatory" statement that you could make to her after the fact.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you want to rape someones self-esteem or self-confidence. That is messed up man. I would rather a girl tell me straight up that she would rather be friends, even though the line is bullsh.t, then a girl pretend and act b1tchy to me. Just because someone has enough self-esteem to let you know where you stand to them gives you no real reason to be pissed. You should thank them for honesty and not wasting your time that you can be using to meet other women and actually have fun with.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just reply with, ."..but all I want is to sex you out. "

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be mean and rude. The classic response is what I prefer. Firm, strong, yet it is not arrogant or rude.

"I have enough friends. Nice meeting you (*shake hand*). Bye." (*leave*)

This way you leave strong, mature, and with all your dignity....instead of trying to come back with an immature "comeback".

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl says, "I just want to be friends" what she really means is. "I don't think I want a relationship with you".

That doesn't mean that she won't have sex with you.

If you say the line above in a C&F way she won't be offended by it. You also end up leaving on a powerfull note. She will think about you sometime and she will know that you just want her for sex. if you are still around you might get laid.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have enough friends. Nice meeting you (*shake hand*). Bye." (*leave*)
That's what I'm talking about. Good one and just what I was looking for, thank you.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or simple...

nah it's alright, but nice knowing you anyways. bye.