Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's a good thing to invite a girl to your house for?

Reaction score
Perhaps if you've already been on one date in public, and you don't want to say "want to come over and fvck?" because that's crude. So you might say come over for....

A candlelight dinner? Help me down an 18 pack of Budweiser? Meet my dog Rover? Probably the first one's better.

Point is, if you don't want to meet in public the second time because you can't have sex in a restaurant.

She'll probably assume you're asking for sex, but just to keep it civilized, you say something else.

JUNGDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dinner is definitely a good safe option. All depends how comfortable she is with you either that or just invite her over for anything you guys have similar interests in. Heard from some girls I work with went back to a guys house who invited them over to just check out his music collection if you guys have similar interests like that escalate from there.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To watch a video of ''2 girls 1 cup''

Works everytime. I hope you have cups

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should invite her over to your place after you've taken her out on a date. Say "I should show you my xxxx collection" or "I have a cool xxxx I wanna show you" and make it sound like you're just gonna stop by your place briefly.

Once you get there, show her whatever the hell you wanted to show her, maybe show her some other things you own, pour her a drink, ask her if she wants to chill with a show or movie, initiate kino (unless she does it first), kiss her, and then start ignoring the movie.

Once you've done it a few dozen times, it becomes natural.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking the right questions Richard. Got an option you're working on? Good for you mate.

FWIW, when I'm transitioning to my place from another venue, I tend to use stand-up comedy "bits" on YouTube as an excuse.

Food, booze, music, movies. All good, all female friendly (yeah, I know it's basic AF but so are most girls). Be on the lookout for an angle you can work during the date.

And for something completely different - most girls I know are freaking obsessed with real estate (or at least the idea of it). God knows how, but since that seems to be your thing, maybe you can work it in somehow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Asking the right questions Richard. Got an option you're working on? Good for you mate.

FWIW, when I'm transitioning to my place from another venue, I tend to use stand-up comedy "bits" on YouTube as an excuse.

Food, booze, music, movies. All good, all female friendly (yeah, I know it's basic AF but so are most girls). Be on the lookout for an angle you can work during the date.

And for something completely different - most girls I know are freaking obsessed with real estate (or at least the idea of it). God knows how, but since that seems to be your thing, maybe you can work it in somehow.
Yea seems like everyone and their grandma wants to flip houses. I've had girls try to tell me a bunch of nonsense they saw on some house flipping show that is very unrealistic.

Lots of female realtors, but most of them don't know sh1t. They think it's about wearing a pretty dress and making a sale. Hamster brains. They're incapable of doing the dirty work.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thinking out of the box here - could you invite a girl to an open inspection to pose as a couple with you? Keep it very tongue in cheek of course.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in real estate and I ask bishes to help interior decorate my flips. Move some pieces of furniture and then bang them out. Anything will work if she is DTF, movie, dinner,to check out my rock collection. Women aren't naive, they know theres only one reason why us guys invite them to come over to our place and thats to bang. If they say yes, then you know its on.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in real estate and I ask bishes to help interior decorate my flips. Move some pieces of furniture and then bang them out. Anything will work if she is DTF, movie, dinner,to check out my rock collection. Women aren't naive, they know theres only one reason why us guys invite them to come over to our place and thats to bang. If they say yes, then you know its on.
What about their place?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a case of a girl coming over at my place without us even meeting for a date, wearing red thongs, coming to my bed, rubbing my **** against her ass and when I tried to kiss her, would not let me. The only thing I could do was borderline rape and I was not gonna take any chances of that.

Should mention that the girl was fatherless since 8, was 20 years old and had already had sex with men over 40...messed up ****, but goes to show that you don't always get to bang just because she came at the house. Women are just crazy LOL

Reaction score
How do you find the girls to decorate the houses? How many times have you done this? How do you transition from them decorating to fvcking them? Is this inside the flip house? How many houses have you flipped?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you find the girls to decorate the houses? How many times have you done this? How do you transition from them decorating to fvcking them? Is this inside the flip house? How many houses have you flipped?
This is a dam good idea, considering what you do. Most women think they are good decorators or coordinators, when it comes to chit like that anyways, whether they are or not. During a date make a comment about her maybe checking out one of you renovations and bouncing some ideas off of her.

Reaction score
This is a dam good idea, considering what you do. Most women think they are good decorators or coordinators, when it comes to chit like that anyways, whether they are or not. During a date make a comment about her maybe checking out one of you renovations and bouncing some ideas off of her.
Lol. Yea it's a good idea...

Until she Googles me.

I'd probably be fvcking girls left and right if not for that sh1t.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Yea it's a good idea...

Until she Googles me.

I'd probably be fvcking girls left and right if not for that sh1t.
They can't google you, if they don't know you.

To know you, you actually need to talk to them