“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What's a good strategy to max out on looks and perceived status?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
@SmoothSmooth made a good post recently about an overlooked piece of advice.

Another bit of advice that I think gets overlooked is fixing one's posture.

How else should one go about maxing on looks and status?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
Over the past couple months, I've picked a few nice bars to get and know the staff. I take my friends, colleagues and customers there and tip generously. On a few occasions when they are extremely crowded, the host would tell me it's an hour wait, but we will get seated after 10 minutes. It's a subtle way to show some social status on a first date

Good thread, I'm curious on other approaches to convey social status without being over the top.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Lift weights like a maniac. Big muscles make the panties drop.
 
Top