Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's a Good First Text When You Meet a Girl?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just thinking about this, don't think I've read anything that's addressed this. What's a good text that's not boring and sets you apart from others?

The things is all text-based forms of communication are subject to be interpreted based off HER mood, despite how your best intentions.

ostap1

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i was thinking the same thing recently. We all know that texting IS the main form of communication with birds nowadays but you never know or sometimes over analyze your sent texts to them because your tone might have been misconstrued or she might take it the wrong way that you originally intented the message to come across. We seriously need a big post about this new game and the new "text techniques"

The game has changed fellas.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sent two 'first-texts' today.

Here are the convos:

1)

Me: Hey punk (she told me she likes punk rock)

Her: Who's this?

Me: It's WhtRbt

Her: Did you get a new phone?

Me: lol no I'm a new WhtRbt

Her: Ooooooooo WhtRbt from xxx. Woops lol

Me: This is *girlsname* yes?

Her: Yep I was really confused for a second. There is another WhtRbt I know who always says that to me. lol

Me: Ok well now you have my number. I'll prly hit u up next week so we can meet up.

Her: Awesome sounds good :)

2)

Me: *girlsname* (This is what I usually do. I just text her name to her or say 'hi *girlsname*)

Her: WhtRbt (she already had my number... when I get a number I text them 'yo' right away so they have mine too)

Me: Lets go for a drink after work

Her: Where at?

Me: Come to my place and we'll leave from there

Her: K where do you live?

Easy.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The things is all text-based forms of communication are subject to be interpreted based off HER mood, despite how your best intentions.
Text whatever you want. If she takes something the wrong way, it's her own fault and nothing to worry about.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best first text is a first call.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well then if you ever have a problem, you know what to try.

Calling separates you from the 100's of AFCs who will text her. You don't need to think of an amazing first text that sets you apart--the calling does that for you.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found that it's a real pain in the ass to get ahold of girls if you try to call them. Also, I get annoyed when people call me, and usually don't answer my phone, but if someone texts me I pretty much always respond.

I just find texting allows me a better chance at getting in touch with a girl. All I need to do is contact her and set up a date. If I can get ahold of her, and get her to come out, it's pretty much over.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also My favorite first text (other than a quick yo or hey after I get her number to verify hers and so she has mine) is to just text her name to her. Imagine getting a text from ANYONE and it's just your name. How likely are you to respond? Very likely.

A person's name is like music to their ears.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
Also My favorite first text (other than a quick yo or hey after I get her number to verify hers and so she has mine) is to just text her name to her. Imagine getting a text from ANYONE and it's just your name. How likely are you to respond? Very likely.

A person's name is like music to their ears.
Sounds brilliant, will definitly try.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol smiley face

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relying solely on IM, email or text messaging is a Buffer. It's just the 21st century equivalent of passing notes in class. It's safe for her, its safe for you. You want to not be like other guys? Don't be safe.