"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Whats a Good date plan besides a movie/dinner

instant

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
longbeach
i just took a chick out that i just recently met to the movies see seemed pretty bored but she still diggs me can u please some suggestions for our next date by the way im 20 and shes 18
feel free to lemme know of a better place for the first date as well
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
damn thats hard because you really cant go to many places until your 21. There are some 18 and over clubs, pool halls but other than that I have no idea
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I know this great place called Search.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Pool, mini-golf, bowling, go-karts, rock-climbing, maybe a picnic or something...watch Blind Date or one of those shows, get some ideas. LOL

Or make it a "Blockbuster Night" and make sure you have a big, comfy couch. :D

If she's bored around you, don't take her to the club. :p
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I take everyone I date to Mini Golf. Great time for Kinko, even though I have a swing from hell.

Also I like to bowl, but I am pretty good and I refuse to tank just to make a girl feel bad, so I only take girls that are pretty good.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
also, ironically the best date I ever had was not to long ago, maybe 5 months ago when I took this chick I know that has LTR qualities to the horse track of all places. She always wanted to go, and I go every weekend, I figured what the hell.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Action dates:

Rock climbing, indoor.

Makes her scared, you can impress her.

Last place to go on a date, coffee shop where she chats and shiit. Its actually pretty depressing what girls like to do on dates. I took a cursory look online what they prefer to do on a date, coffee shop, diner. Things in which are boring and superfluous. Things that tell you this girl is lame and boring and has no life. You can tell these type of girls do nothing but gossip, watch tv and talk on the phone. She will take you down to her level in a LTR because she will never want to do anything exciting and worthwhilel in life.

Its like a circle of b.s. nothing.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
One thing I like to do is take girls to a live music concert, usually rock. If you're really musically oriented like me, it's a good way to connect with women with common musical interests. So next time you chat with a girl, ask what kind of music she likes. If she say Jazz, rock, blues, whatever, and you happen to like it too, just tell her that you'll take her to a live music club on the next date. :)



Btw, this is also a pretty good place to meet girls if you're single - if it's a famous band, you can use that as a segueway into conversation.




Oh, and this obvious won't work if you're at a 20,000 person stadium concert. I'm talking about more intimate venues - if there is a free-moving standing room, even better -- it's like a houseparty.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
go to her place and bone her...that's why she is bored
Funny but probably true. If a girl is bored to death with you but still wants to go out with you, it's usually because she wants the kack.

Think about it...if you went out with a girl and the date was a bore of a time, why would YOU still want to see her? :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Just keep it SIMPLE!

Originally posted by squirrels
Funny but probably true. If a girl is bored to death with you but still wants to go out with you, it's usually because she wants the kack.

Think about it...if you went out with a girl and the date was a bore of a time, why would YOU still want to see her? :D

Good point. A lot of guys are only doing this as a necessary course of action to get some poon - not because they especially enjoy going antique shopping/mini-golfing/clubbing - with a girl, no less (it's always more fun with your male buds anyway). So if you don't really enjoy not just letting your guard down and having fun (as you do with your friends), then why beat around the bush so much and go out on these played-out super-contrived "activity dates"?



Conclusion: keep it SIMPLE. If you have to work so hard with elaborate date activities and set-ups to even get physical with a date (making out, minimum), then she has low IL or isn't a good fit for you, anyway. Just keep your activities simple and fun, and proceed to making out as soon as possible. I remember one night I met up with a girl, bought a couple of bottles of beer, and went to the Strasse de 17 Juni area/park in Berlin, and promptly began to make out with her and fondle her on a park bench, in the dark. This all happened within a matter of 1.5 hours. The funny thing is, this simple buy-a-beer-sit-down-make-out deal felt just as "right" and "perfect" as a 'real date' consisting of a large production, replete with dinner, flowers, dessert, and romantic walks. :rolleyes: :D




All these dates are are a "buffer" activity for chicks to engage in before fvcking anyway, so they don't feel so slutty for spreading their legs later on (i.e. after that date or a few dates later). Right?
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
I usually go to the Comedy Club or a Japanese steak house where you sit with about 10 others and watch the chef prepare your food. They're usually pretty damn funny. The important thing for me on a first date is just to have a damn good time and relax. I don't like to get into an "interview" process which can sometimes happen when its only the two of you and you run out of things to talk about and want to avoid any awkward silent moments.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I have always wanted to take a girl to a do it yourself pottery places, lol all the innuendo you can think of (its kind of gay so, never tried it)
 
Top