Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats a good comeback when you get friendzoned?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just wondering if you guys have any clever responses if you get friendzoned.

this plate i have is starting to stray away and i htink she might ahve found a steady boyfriend. im pretty sure that the next time i call for sex or something im going to get the lets be friends speal.

whats a CF or clever line you guys would use in my shoes?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best tool in your arsenal right now is no contact. Or if she talks to you act completely unphased. You are already trying to come up with clever lines to defuse this which means it hit an emotional nerve in you, and she WILL notice it and it will only turn her off even more. Your best bet is playing it cool. Perhaps even wish her luck with her new boyfriend. Tell her everything she wants to here, but act like nothing has changed. Keep flirting her with her. Act like her new boy toy doesn't bother you at all. Infact act like you're BETTER than him. Don't say it with your words, say it through your actions. I stress this a lot but it is so true. Words don't really mean a damn thing sometimes, which is why one clever line isn't going to get it anywhere. You have to act like you are the man, you have to BE the man. You got friendzoned because she is losing interest. What you have to do is levy some of that interest away from guy #1 on to you. You won't do this by showing you are emotionally effected or feel threatened. Just keep doing your thing. Perhaps even take it up a notch. The key here is to remain cool and collected. If she really does drop the axe then just ignore her. You aren't getting any from her anyway, so what use is she as a friend. Let your actions show her that unless there is a reason to stay, then you have no interest in being her "friend". SHOW her that she is the one losing here.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly if a woman is pulling away, you need to pull away double-

Secondly, if you hear the first few words of the LJBF speech, stop her and say this - " I know what you are saying and you know what, you just beat me to it. I've been thinking that you and I could be just ' good friends' without any other expectations. "
Then shut up and listen to her stumble , or just slowly walk away..

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing to do is to do nothing. So you're thoe one who calls for sex? This is a good example of why you want to set it up to where all your plates/FB's,/etc. are the ones who are contacting you, instead of the other way around.

If she usually waits for you to call/contact to hook up, then the best option is to NOT contact her and not be predictable. There is no one-liner that will be the answer to your predicament. She needs to feel like she is loosing more by having you out of her life than by not being with her new boyfriend. Either way, this is what you have to deal and accept when you play this game.

If you just stay away, and not give her grief and just let her down easy this time, with this particular bf, then you'll be the first one she will contact in the future when she's once again looking for a sex master. Just let her go for now, if needed.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to original post: "Introduce me to your friends"

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Firstly if a woman is pulling away, you need to pull away double-

Secondly, if you hear the first few words of the LJBF speech, stop her and say this - " I know what you are saying and you know what, you just beat me to it. I've been thinking that you and I could be just ' good friends' without any other expectations. "
Then shut up and listen to her stumble , or just slowly walk away..
Lol, reminds me of the last time a girl was trying to make me wait on sex. I told her we could just be friends. Boy could I hear the hurt in voice over the phone as she bargained out of it, lol.
Listen to Jophil man. If a woman is not interested why try to make her interested. Next her and find the next person.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
i was just wondering if you guys have any clever responses if you get friendzoned.

this plate i have is starting to stray away and i htink she might ahve found a steady boyfriend. im pretty sure that the next time i call for sex or something im going to get the lets be friends speal.

whats a CF or clever line you guys would use in my shoes?

umm how about moving on?

Van_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
So is no contact the way to go guys? Are a lot of you saying you'd just drop her out of your life the second she gives you that speech, I don't know if it's just me though I could still see some potential in having a friend that is a girl. Not that it would evolve into a relationship, but instead that she may have friends who are single and could open up more possibilities for you. Just my thought.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
The best tool in your arsenal right now is no contact. Or if she talks to you act completely unphased. You are already trying to come up with clever lines to defuse this which means it hit an emotional nerve in you, and she WILL notice it and it will only turn her off even more. Your best bet is playing it cool. Perhaps even wish her luck with her new boyfriend. Tell her everything she wants to here, but act like nothing has changed. Keep flirting her with her. Act like her new boy toy doesn't bother you at all. Infact act like you're BETTER than him. Don't say it with your words, say it through your actions. I stress this a lot but it is so true. Words don't really mean a damn thing sometimes, which is why one clever line isn't going to get it anywhere. You have to act like you are the man, you have to BE the man. You got friendzoned because she is losing interest. What you have to do is levy some of that interest away from guy #1 on to you. You won't do this by showing you are emotionally effected or feel threatened. Just keep doing your thing. Perhaps even take it up a notch. The key here is to remain cool and collected. If she really does drop the axe then just ignore her. You aren't getting any from her anyway, so what use is she as a friend. Let your actions show her that unless there is a reason to stay, then you have no interest in being her "friend". SHOW her that she is the one losing here.

love this

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Van_The_Man said:
So is no contact the way to go guys? Are a lot of you saying you'd just drop her out of your life the second she gives you that speech, I don't know if it's just me though I could still see some potential in having a friend that is a girl. Not that it would evolve into a relationship, but instead that she may have friends who are single and could open up more possibilities for you. Just my thought.
Nah. She's not hooking this guy up with any of her friends. Only in fantasy. Had they never gotten involved, and it was a plantonic relationship, perhaps she would have hooked him up with her friends. Right now, it is not convenient that he be in the picture, so she must eliminate him ASAP. OP needs to be ok wit this. That is what he signed up for when he had her as a FB.

By sticking around as an asexual, platonic friend, she will always remember him that way, and will never go back to being his sexual partner once the current boyfriend is out of the picture; and he doesn't escape with any dignity.

The fact that he is posting here tells that he cares more, even if just minimal, about the situation than she does. If he stays away, and not even initiate the next booty call, he walks away with some respect and all of the power. It is one big negotiation, and one must be willing to walk away with nothing.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Van_The_Man said:
Friends that are girls are great...IF you're not attracted to them. But if you're secretly (or not so secretly) attracted to them, you're wasting your time at best and being a psychological masochist at the worst.

If you're attracted, NC works pretty well. I've turned the tables on a few girls by playing (and winning) the game of "who cares less". It's human nature: girls want what they can't have. If you're there for them when they're not giving you p****, they have no incentive to suddenly start giving it to you again. But make yourself into a rarity, and you'll be surprised what some girls will do to rekindle your interest.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
(Banging gavel constantly)Order! Order! This court will come to order! (Stops banging the gavel)

This case is simple. You can say one of these:

1. I have enough friends

2. You beat me to the punch, I saw you only as a friend

And in the end, you need to:

1. Be unfazed
2. Face this unfortunate reality of the game, women play it all the time
3. Walk away
4. Go no contact
5. Keep moving forward like Toyota.

Finally, think about why you were friendzoned. Maybe you were uninteresting, she wanted attention, you didn't kino, you didn't flirt, she doesn't think you're cute, your ethnicity, whatever. Who the hell cares? Not her. She's just not that into you.

The court is gonna order you to try again with different girls, and be sexual. Do it fearlessly, but don't rape her! And don't pressure her! That's my verdict.

Case closed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're attracted, NC works pretty well. I've turned the tables on a few girls by playing (and winning) the game of "who cares less". It's human nature: girls want what they can't have.
If you go no contact with the intention of getting her back, you have to realize it may not work out the way you want it to. If the girl is more interested in the new guy than you, she may not really care if you go no contact. But in that case you're still better off, because she's out of your life.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Grow some balls and say "I can't be friends with someone I only want as a Fvck buddy." That'll turn that around.

Shows you've got the upper hand.

Ony wanted her for sex (even if you really didn't).

And knocks her ego down a bit for thinking you thought of her as GF material.

Then walk away without a word and let her stew over it.

If she doesn't want to see you again who cares? She already stated that with the LJBF speech.

But it will knock her down a few pegs and possibly turn the guy she "likes" as BF material chump.

She'll be trying to question the hell out of the fact you just said you "only wanted her as an FB all along". Ignore her questions and go NC... she may come running but then you'll have to play the FB role. If you can handle that.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
(Banging gavel constantly)Order! Order! This court will come to order! (Stops banging the gavel)

This case is simple. You can say one of these:

1. I have enough friends

2. You beat me to the punch, I saw you only as a friend

And in the end, you need to:

1. Be unfazed
2. Face this unfortunate reality of the game, women play it all the time
3. Walk away
4. Go no contact
5. Keep moving forward like Toyota.

Finally, think about why you were friendzoned. Maybe you were uninteresting, she wanted attention, you didn't kino, you didn't flirt, she doesn't think you're cute, your ethnicity, whatever. Who the hell cares? Not her. She's just not that into you.

The court is gonna order you to try again with different girls, and be sexual. Do it fearlessly, but don't rape her! And don't pressure her! That's my verdict.

Case closed.
YOur posts are so hilarious "bangs gavel, order order, lol" Wake up judge it's sosuave chat room, lmao.