Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats a DJ's preferred environment???

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a little DJ survey

I want to know what’s a fellow DJ’s favourite environment for approaching and why? If you have a scenario it would be good to put into perspective.

Personally I like the public arena because that’s when women’s b1tch shields are down & are caught with the element of surprise.

For instance, I approached a lovely young lady whilst she was picking out some shoes, was like this:

Whilst she was trying on some shoes

56andre: “They look good”

HB: State of processing what the fvck is going on, had that look on her face like she witnessed a murder or got slapped in the face, you know that one!

........5 second pause.....................

HB: (BLUFFING!!!) Thank you

56andre: What’s your size.............

I like the element of surprise, and the unpredictability of it all! Ended up getting her to try some shoes on, and she let me put on a pair for her, and then it went from there..............

So what’s a fellow DJ’s preferred approaching environment? Why? And If you have a scenario, that would be good to put as a perspective.

Thanks,

56andre out!

lexdiamond20

Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
56andre: What’s your size.............
Think you ruined the approach with that question. I'm not sure what I would have asked after your first question but that definitely wouldn't be my next. Think that's pretty close to asking "whats your weight"?

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
lexdiamond20 said:
Think you ruined the approach with that question. I'm not sure what I would have asked after your first question but that definitely wouldn't be my next. Think that's pretty close to asking "whats your weight"?
HELL NO, asking a shoe size as opposed to weight are completely different dimensions, try to convince me otherwise!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Street Pu

the street the shopping mall
again i feel at home asking for directions so the street d be my favorite environment ( anchoring not in the NLP sense )

again instead of checking out my info on GOOGLES i ask the women on the street or in the supermarket
" do you know about this particular cheese ? IS IT MATURE OR NOT MATURE ENOUGH?

IF YOU HAD YOUR BOSS COMING FOR DINNER WOULD YOU PUT IT ON YOUR CHEESE TRAY ?

IS IT FATTENING I VE SEEN A LOT OF FATSOES AROUND HERE?

neg her c/f her a lot ( i alwaus use the same two negs whatever )

in other words the environment must b the place when you feel right

and at home !!!! your questions must seem natural !!!!!

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer anywhere non alarming and where their egos aren't up.

For example, the club's where women got start ego-stroking themselves when every horny dude's eyeball glues to them.

But then again, a real DJ can cruise under any environment. I prefer areas that are conversational friendly.