Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what???

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

Has a female ever told you... Sometimes you can't always act on feelings you gotta think about the other people that are also involved...

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not those exact words. Perhaps something like "Hey that looks like a nice place to stop." Dirty looks as I drive on past.

Since when have women not acted on feelings? After a crash course in Vulcan logic? I suppose you are going to tell us all here in this "mature" man's forum that she was trying to tell you that she is horny for you but has to think about someone else she is also feeling horny towards. Her statement I am afraid, is quite illogical in any event. We can't act on feelings because of our feelings about other people who are involved. See my point?

Heathscythe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, I don't know dude. Are you a Jesus man? Or are you a no man? What would you like done to you. The way i see it, if a chick is involved, back off.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you would think that at 27 you would already know you shouldnt act on every feeling anyhow.
if you feel its big enough to act on, then it probally is.
which makes you wonder why she doesnt want you to act on it, and there is no story to help us identify what is going on to give you any advise worth taking.

go with your gut.