Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What your purpose should be as a man with high SMV

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its quite simple. Your purpose should be YOU.

I know that AMS focus on purpose and I agree. But AMS also focuses that purpose on entrepreneurship. Not everyone is designed or meant to be an entrepreneur. Some people already have a solid career and career advancement is their purpose. Or they have already topped out in their career advancement, make good money to live comfortably.

Your health (eating right, being physically healthy, working out, being mentally and spiritually healthy) is something that should be on everyone of our purposes. Its something that is never conquered and we have to keep working on it to maintain it.

Your finances- as long as you can live the life that YOU want to live and do so without tons of added stress to your life, you are winning. Not everyone can be a millionaire. Logistically speaking it is impossible. But everyone can achieve a $100k+ salary/earning if you are willing to put in the time and effort (skills, schooling, entrepreneurship).

Your look- You dont have to spend $200 for a Versace tee. You can find very affordable shoes, shirts, button ups, jeans, etc for minimal prices. I recommend buying a few new outfits to add to your wardrobe every month-2 months. Do a few in the summer, a few in the fall. That also covers you in the summer and winter. Stay in shape and in the course of a year you will still fit (better) into the clothing you've purchased over a 12 month period and everything is still in style.

You guys are doing things to impress women. Stop. Start doing things to better YOURSELF and you will start impressing women without trying.

Try hards are a dime a dozen out there. People who can make themselves their purpose and stay on that purpose will be happy people who are living the life THEY want to live. That is attractive to women.

That is the attraction that women will naturally see. The better the version of yourself, the more women that you will have attracted to you at your disposal. Which is also a key element in building and maintaining a rotation. If you are the best they can get, they wont go anywhere because they know as a woman that has a ticking clock, they wont find better.

All of you know that my theories are based upon self improvement. There are no magic lines or quick fixes in this game of attraction.

Stop letting society dictate who you should be, what job you should have, how much money you should make. Not everyone can look like a male fitness model making high end salaries.

But getting on a purpose to better YOURSELF.........now you are onto something. And its something that will LAST because you will see the benefits in all aspects of life. You will be happier. You will be better motivated. You will be in better shape. All while living the life you want, but continuing to chase the best version of yourself thats possible. Women will not be the scale of which you determine your value. You will determine your own value. Women will only add to that value when you have more to choose from.

It seems weird but although I do approach some women, I get a lot of women that approach me. In person, social media, etc. It seems that when I am best on my purpose of making ME better (fitness, my business, etc) that is when I get them most women coming into my orbit. Its weird but I understand why........

Its because I become a very confident version of myself when I see the results to the hard work that I have put into the one person that I have total control over: ME.

Today is the day to start making yourself better.

The first step is the start to a thousand mile journey.

Failure is the result of effort and risk. Embrace it and get back after the success. When you fail it is not time to quit, rather the time to try harder.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. Terrific for newbies and a great reminder for veterans like me.

This has been the crux of my past year or so. Funny thing is, I had to torpedo my LTR, quit my job, and move halfway around the world to really focus on improving me.

Right now I'm down to next to nothing in the bank and a very small but workable wardrobe. But I've got mountains to climb, that's the important thing.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This has been the crux of my past year or so. Funny thing is, I had to torpedo my LTR, quit my job, and move halfway around the world to really focus on improving me.

Right now I'm down to next to nothing in the bank and a very small but workable wardrobe. But I've got mountains to climb, that's the important thing.
Hopefully not Everest...

Glassguy

Reaction score

The only way is up. Keep that in mind.

You determine your future. That is the beauty of this game called life.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to this post your best may not be enough, therefore TRY HARDER. The purpose of all man and our species for that matter is overcoming. When **** hits the fan will you be prepared? Have you been training your mind body and spirit? Life has no biases and WILL throw stuff at you to see if you can take it. Fail and you will be beaten down by life. Look at men in their 40s who refused their calling.
You need to be selfish but respectful.. : Assertive

You need to be truth to yourself (what you are, what your weakness, what your strength, what you like and want) : Honest...

Find positive and well intention people to guide/mentor you: remove the complaints

Acknowledge that the grass ain't greener elsewhere but a. Good life is a life you enjoy and arent always fighting yourself/complaining.

Nothing easy is worth it, but something simple is worth it. Easy: no challenge, get it fast.... Simple: no mix feelings, straight and clear

Working harder is not enough.... It's working SMARTER... it's working BETTER.
Ex: if you have a bad swing at golf, going harder and harder on the golf ball with the same bad swing will provide WORST results.... Ex2: you hit harder on a woman who is not interested... worst results will emerge.

Work better,work smarter, at the place you feel right at. Own yourself ! (Its also there women and money will flow because... you will be positive, enjoyable, fun, confident, you won't need to spend to buy happiness)

Good post