"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What you really like in a woman

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
I want a woman who isn't afraid of her sexuality. Pook posts about how we all need to be REAL men, but it there are women who are too afraid of their sexuality too. If my GF is very sexual and not afraid to show it - it turns me on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Québec, Canada.
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
When you meet a girl just slap her. why? that way she cant ever say why dont you treat me like you used to - Camron
ROFLMAO! That was good. I wouldn't do it, but it's funny as hell!
 

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Vida Guerra is the perfect woman in my opinion. That's the kind of chick I'm looking for.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
Just to add... Physically I like a woman with jiggly titties. They don't have to be very big but more than a handful is NOT too much. College is awesome, there are tons of girls with a lot bigger boobs than from my hometown.
They don't have to be super slim, just not nasty fat with cottage cheese on their ass.
 
Top