“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What you Need to know about the shy girl

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
K guys I'm tryin to get with the shy girl, quiet girl. I'm somewhat sure that they don't portray IL the same way that normal girls would. Maybe this girl is just not interested in me, but she's been flirty / playful online and has invited me over to hang w/ her roommates.

One more thing, I asked if she wanted to grab lunch w/ me before my next class, she took a little time to respond, then said, she usually eats lunch with so and so (i know them all), and then asked if i wanted to join. Does this mean anything ?

I need to know everything you all know about shy girls, and IL, b/c they are a different breed than normal women. Thx
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Just cuz she seems shy in public doesn't mean much. She might be a really crazy girl once you get to know her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i've broken through the shy barrier. she was they type of girl you wanna take home to meet mommy.

too much work to keep it together, and i didnt want a LTR or even STR- although i thought i did.

too much trouble...

that's why i ask "how much is she worth it to you?"
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
she's shy at first, but once u get to know her she's normal, maybe somewhat crazy once in a while. But she is somewhat quiet to begin with. I've been hanging out w/ her and her rooommates a little this past week and a half. Been flirting a little, but Ive gotten no real heavy eye contact. My kino has done some good, but I'm still not sure about her IL. I will probably ask her out on Friday to end this, but I'd still like to get feedback on the shy girls IL, if she shows it. I've heard from some shy girls that they dont really show any IL. Which is freakin' annoying b/c its like a guessing game.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
she's an awesome girl. Def. worth a lot to me IMO. I have some **** buddies, so its not really about that. LTR material IMO. Whatever it takes within reason W/O having to cross the AFC barrier.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Honestly, she's not that much different than any other girl. You should probably move at a slightly slower pace, and do more work to get her in the comfort zone before you use kino - that's about all you need to do differently.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Even girls who seem outgoing and extroverted, can act shy when around you if they are attracted to you. I've hung around girls who were into me but did a amazing job at not showing it.

Maybe she's just shy around you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top