"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What you learned in- OCTOBER

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
October, hmmm ...
Going out, socializing and meeting new people and chicks is the way. Not sitting at home or just hanging out with only a handful of friends all the time.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Re: Three lessons from October:

Originally posted by TrickyD
1. Trust your Gut... You're having that feeling for a reason. You know this girl is not for you. Let her go (that's what my gut tells me - Of course I didn't listen). Fortunately, I got out of an inevitably bad relationship this month but I could have cut my losses much sooner than later. Lesson learned!!!

2. When it's over, it's over... Don't hang around, hope things change, etc. Cut 'em loose and go with what's next.

3. Go with the flow.... When we see someone we really like, sometimes we can jump the gun and want it all now. The best relationships I've had have been the kind where I let things happen at a more natural pace. When I rushed it, my expectations took over and then boom! heartbreak.

Nice thread BTW... :)
Nice tips, and i think you are right about going with the flow. When you're going with force, you're trying too hard.
 
Top