Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you learned in- OCTOBER

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October, hmmm ...
Going out, socializing and meeting new people and chicks is the way. Not sitting at home or just hanging out with only a handful of friends all the time.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Three lessons from October:

Originally posted by TrickyD
1. Trust your Gut... You're having that feeling for a reason. You know this girl is not for you. Let her go (that's what my gut tells me - Of course I didn't listen). Fortunately, I got out of an inevitably bad relationship this month but I could have cut my losses much sooner than later. Lesson learned!!!

2. When it's over, it's over... Don't hang around, hope things change, etc. Cut 'em loose and go with what's next.

3. Go with the flow.... When we see someone we really like, sometimes we can jump the gun and want it all now. The best relationships I've had have been the kind where I let things happen at a more natural pace. When I rushed it, my expectations took over and then boom! heartbreak.

Nice thread BTW... :)
Nice tips, and i think you are right about going with the flow. When you're going with force, you're trying too hard.