Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you learned in- OCTOBER

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was everyone's new experiences in October? What was everyone's goals and things they learned. Whether they were mistakes or sucess, what did you all learn about women?

If we share, we can learn from each other.

October:

-They re-act quickly to your body language and know whether or not you like them.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is harder than it looks on my computer screen. Especially when girls are loud [honestly... how am i sposed to last more than 30 min if shes screaming?!].

Models are dorks. But I still want to **** one or two.

If you make enough bar-approaches you WILL get laid THAT night.

Having 22 #s is a good thing. But it definatly isnt 22 dates. Not even close.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The flow of seduction

I learned a lot about the flow of seduction.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Do not think anyone is more important than you,

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look around you if you are feeling un-confident. How many other guys are as good looking as you AND are making moves on women? Probably none.

There is a good chance you are the #1 prospect in the place for most women.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep up the list

-There is a different feeling inside you when girls approach you, and/or when you approach them.

When you are approached, you feel more special and feel more "loud" inside you. When you approach, you feel confident and if you like what you have been responded with, you will also feel special. That's what my personal experience is.

Reaction score
If you want something in life, you gotta take it. Don't expect things to fall into your lap, or else one day you'll snap out of it wondering where your life went.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is better to ask for her phone number, or try for a kiss, or put your hands where they should not be and get rejected...

...than to wonder for days, weeks, months, or years and never progress.

Knowing is better than wondering.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad, not bad lets keep up the list

-feeling discouraged won't make you feel better, and when you feel better you have confidence and you will start feeling couraged again.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did sixty one sarges in october.
I learned that prewritten openers are often better than situational ones (and easier to run) , that you need to hook the girls interest with a neg or a compliment about 30 seconds to get it on the right tip, and that it's counterproductive to frame what youre doing as Sarging rather than "picking up".

Mike.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mike_walden/

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the person you like made a b/f and she doesn't consider you as a "should kino" type of guy, let her go.

don't hurt yourself, trust me.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden - When did you start the journal thing? Your journals are always the best.

Anyways, what I've learned:

If you want something in life, you gotta take it. Don't expect things to fall into your lap, or else one day you'll snap out of it wondering where your life went.
I would say that is the single most important lesson I've learned in my life. Before I fukked up and got a girlfriend, when I was actually doing the bootcamp, I found out that, to my amazement, there are actually LOTS of women out there that are attracted to me. All I have to do is to grab my balls and be a man. Don't sit and let life pass me by.

The second big lesson is this:

Don't get involved emotionally with a woman too quickly. Just have fun! From now on, whenever I'm seeing a girl, I"m going to think of it as "practice" and not serious.

Edit: One last lesson I've learned

Getting rejected isn't so bad. The most difficult part is that moment right before you push yourself over the hump, take action and overcome your own self doubts.

Last edited:

Omid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't agree more with your lessons, Ever onward. Another thing is that sometimes it's good to be a mystery. Lay the bait and lay back. There is no such thing as scarcity in chick-land.

My lesson was:

Never open up too much and allow a girl to decipher you, even shy girls will abuse you then.

Appropriate quote by the late Marlon Brando:
*slap* .... "You can act like a man!!"

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i learned if you have her off the pedestal the game flows so much easier...also be mysterious and every once in awhile do something unexpected.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E_O I've been recording it for about 2 weeks. Theres lots of really top notch PUAs recording journals at the moment but no one who'se just at a sort of middle level like where I'm at.

Hopefully it'll soon be the the journal of a top PUA and everyone will believe it's fiction :D

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden -

I have been away for awhile so I'm clueless. Are the Journals your talking about at the site where yours is?

onward,

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm theres a couple of links buried in my journal , else look for TD on MASF , or seteviepua on easyjournal (?) .com

TrickyD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three lessons from October:

1. Trust your Gut... You're having that feeling for a reason. You know this girl is not for you. Let her go (that's what my gut tells me - Of course I didn't listen). Fortunately, I got out of an inevitably bad relationship this month but I could have cut my losses much sooner than later. Lesson learned!!!

2. When it's over, it's over... Don't hang around, hope things change, etc. Cut 'em loose and go with what's next.

3. Go with the flow.... When we see someone we really like, sometimes we can jump the gun and want it all now. The best relationships I've had have been the kind where I let things happen at a more natural pace. When I rushed it, my expectations took over and then boom! heartbreak.

Nice thread BTW... :)