“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What you do for work

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
This is a tip that I cannot say will work great. I just came up with it as I do this sometimes.

This one seems good though so I have to share it with you. This could work for you or against you and I will definitely field test this and report its results.

When a girl ask you what you do for work, you tell her (with a big grin of course) that you search for special girls like her, but she is the first one you've found and then just be quiet. See what she says in return.

I just hate answering what I do because we make tons of dough and ITS MY DOUGH! :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by NewMan
Sorry not something for me.
And what makes you feel that way?

Is it because you don't have the confidence in yourself to steer the convo back onto her and dodge the work question?

Or is it because you are just more serious and don't see something so silly working?
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
i agree..not for me...

A. Girls never ask what I do for work.
B. Seems corny and AFC to me.
C. If the conversation gets to what you do for work, it's time to leave. The convos getting boring.
D. You'll leave her with the impression of "Great, another guy who tries a corny compliment about me being "special" just to try to get in my pants, wow."

No offense. Thats just my take on this.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I like it..

I like it..Pro said to do it with a big grin on your face, so the key must be not to make it sound serious. Haha that could be pretty humorous actually. I'll definantly give this one a shot :cool:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I would not use it because it's cheesey.

It's as bad as some of those god awful pick-up lines.

AFC's use that kind of stuff on girls.

Plus your putting the power into her hands - your telling her that you think she's special.

If it works for you - great. But I think it's a cheesey line.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
How about you field test BEFORE you post this stuff, then we'll see who its for.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
i just quit my job, actually today is my last day, since im fleeing the scene and cruising into the sunset in 2 weeks.
 

Bumble-B

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Oith
Saying that she's very special is like saying: I adore you, you are waaay above me and I can't believe you're sitting here with ME!

You know what? They will actually know that that's what you're saying, and worse... they will begin to act accordingly too.

Do NOT say such a thing, ever... you are soooo pushing her away from you when you do (sounds weird, but trust me it IS true).
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
If you say it in like a mocking poetic voice, it could be humorous. Eh I find humor in it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Creepy...

*shakes head*

"I'm an Adult Film Recruiter" would even be preferable. That at least answers the question, "I search for special girls..." does not...

Try it on ten women tonight and see what happens
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
iA. Girls never ask what I do for work.
Haha, you're 15 bro, not many girls care what you do for a living yet. :D

And to all the people that say "omg, thats so cheesy, you're an afc", field test it first, then come back and tell us if it worked or not, with your opinion on how to make it work better, if at all.
 

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
WOW this post is SOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOooooooooooo gay.

What a terrible and stupid tip. So ur tip is basically a one-line compliment
WoW great thinking!

What ur doing is kissing her feet which will definitely seperate you from all the other lame ass afc guys out there.

The trick is to play hard to get.

Way to many f--king afcs onthis board. Way too many.
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Well your welcome for anyone that didn't find this some bull**** and to the others well I don't know... hehe

I know I get girls and I know you shouldn't put them on a pedestal and all that, I mean I have been a member for like 3 years.

I was great at getting chicks before I came to this board, but I got way better with this board.

This is no afc stuff.

I wouldn't even be answering this question if I didn't already have the chick in my clutches already So I know I'm doing right.

Was just trying to help a little and you should always take what you hear on this board with a grain of salt.

Your supposed to just use what works for you.

Keep on dj'in guys.

BTW: some of you guys might need to toss a girl one compliment once in a while, I mean don't let it get to their head, but to tell your lady shes looking good or you like her food or dress or smile or something won't kill you and it can go a ways...
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Just thought I'd throw this out to all you people who are all up in his face about putting up such a big compliment.

The key word was "special" there. It could go a number of ways.

The way I took it the first time was as in "special education" or in other words, retarded. Or you could turn it into, shes unique in that you've never met anyone else with that unique blend of looks, ignorance and niavety.

It could go a number of ways, it all depends on the delivery and the deliverer.

Rhino
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
A stripper asked me that the other night. I told her I was the employee of the month at Taco Bell and then I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up.

She talked to me for a solid hour after that.

When you down play yourself to the point that its a joke it sets up the whole relationship where youre so confidant in yourself that your the selector and they are the ones that are having to win your approval. When you say that your "Looking for special girls like you" youre trying to win their approval and you look like just another loser guy with a hard on trying to get in their pants.
 
Top