Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you want to receive as a gift for your birthday?

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for ideas as to what to get my boyfriend.

In general, he's not really materialistic, and he's more practical.

I plan on making a cake (his favorite type) and getting him a flash drive with a larger storage capacity than the one he has now (or an external hard drive) and a waterbottle (we're both dancers, and he always borrows mine and has mentioned that he needs to get one).

Any other ideas?

Decoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind of me of my ex. Why do I feel so sad right now?

Anyways, you do not need to do all that. Go to Victoria Secret, pick out the kinkiest thing you can find. Light up some candles in your bedroom before you invite him over. Greet him and tell him come to your bedroom in 2 minutes and you disappear. You strip your ass down to that lingerie lay on your bed being sexy as fvck. Then, simply ask him:

What do you want to do to me tonight?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, you do not need to do all that. Go to Victoria Secret, pick out the kinkiest thing you can find. Light up some candles in your bedroom before you invite him over. Greet him and tell him come to your bedroom in 2 minutes and you disappear. You strip your ass down to that lingerie lay on your bed being sexy as fvck. Then, simply ask him:

A well received gift to be sure^

Look, us men are practical. We dont need big gifts or something thats stirs up a lot of emotions or anything....just something we need that maybe we havent bought yet. Tools, clothes(workout clothes), shoes, etc. A nice water bottle would be fine.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decoy said:
You remind of me of my ex. Why do I feel so sad right now?

Yep, and make sure there's some lube in the nightstand.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're actually religious/waiting until marriage (so we're really not the target audience for sosuave, but whatever).

I'll probably just give him the waterbottle (it's a good sturdy metal one) and the cake and then save the hard drive for Christmas if he hasn't gotten one for himself by then. I know he wants the cake for sure (there's a specific type in mind that he's always wanted but never got).

Just hearing that getting him something practical will be appreciated is all I needed to hear. Thanks!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
We're actually religious/waiting until marriage (so we're really not the target audience for sosuave, but whatever).

I'll probably just give him the waterbottle (it's a good sturdy metal one) and the cake and then save the hard drive for Christmas if he hasn't gotten one for himself by then. I know he wants the cake for sure (there's a specific type in mind that he's always wanted but never got).

Just hearing that getting him something practical will be appreciated is all I needed to hear. Thanks!

Pink....That's some of the lamest $hit I've ever heard.....ever.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
:crackup:

Either she's lying or he's lying. One of them.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to let you in on a little secret.
This is legitimate, top secret stuff.
Don't spread it around because the world might fall apart...

Sexuality is a spectrum.
For those of you who don't know what that means, I'll break it down for you.
Some people are highly sexual. They NEED sex many times a week, sometimes more. They are highly motivated by that. Men and women alike.
Some people are not. They are very "meh", or "take it or leave it". It's just not what motivates them. Some are asexual. Again, men and women alike.
Most people fall somewhere in between the two on this spectrum. And everyone is completely justified in where they fall, because that's just how they are.

Where you fall on this spectrum will determine your long term compatibility with someone else.

In any case, you are free to disagree with me, but you're not dating me, so it's not affecting you, and really, nothing you can say will make me change my decision or stance on the matter. In addition, disagreeing with me just proves we wouldn't be compatible, which again, doesn't really matter.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
. In addition, disagreeing with me just proves we wouldn't be compatible, which again, doesn't really matter.
You're right. It doesn't matter, so why mention this fact?

This isn't a dating site anyway :rock:

Anyway, I'm happy for you and your guy and hope you guys stay well together

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bllaaaahhhhhh

Last edited:

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Corvette ZR1 sounds like a fine gift.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:

This pisses me off when people say "I am religious" we can't have sex before marriage. When was the last time you picked up a bible "King James Version" not that bull**** americanized crap and read it?? Stop following the man made up catholicism crap and read the bible for yourself, because who ever is teaching you the gospel is teaching you fcuking wrong.

TenOfSpades

Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
I'm about to let you in on a little secret.
This is legitimate, top secret stuff.
Don't spread it around because the world might fall apart...

Sexuality is a spectrum.
For those of you who don't know what that means, I'll break it down for you.
Some people are highly sexual. They NEED sex many times a week, sometimes more. They are highly motivated by that. Men and women alike.
Some people are not. They are very "meh", or "take it or leave it". It's just not what motivates them. Some are asexual. Again, men and women alike.
Most people fall somewhere in between the two on this spectrum. And everyone is completely justified in where they fall, because that's just how they are.

Where you fall on this spectrum will determine your long term compatibility with someone else.

In any case, you are free to disagree with me, but you're not dating me, so it's not affecting you, and really, nothing you can say will make me change my decision or stance on the matter. In addition, disagreeing with me just proves we wouldn't be compatible, which again, doesn't really matter.
Darwin begs to disagree. Pretty much anybody between the ages of 16-30 should be raging for sex. If there was this magical spectrum we wouldn't be here today. People want sex, you just are denying your urges due to some religious BS. You cannot sit here and say "Nope, Im asexual don't have urges, neither does my BF"

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
External hard drives are always nice. Make it a 2terabyte though!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got sex tokens, which permitted me to ask and get anything...and I mean anything and could be redeemed and anytime and any place. I can tell you that was a lot more exciting than getting £40 aftershave or something else equally as shelf worthy.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
Stop following the man made up catholicism crap and read the bible for yourself
I'm Catholic and I say this- what good is the Bible w/o any context? That's the problem with all the protestant churches. They make up their own interpretations to everything rather than going back to the source (which is not just the Bible-the Bible is a compilation of inspired books but Catholics rely on Canon which is wholly different).

I believe in marriage before sex, btw.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
I'm looking for ideas as to what to get my boyfriend.

In general, he's not really materialistic, and he's more practical.

I plan on making a cake (his favorite type) and getting him a flash drive with a larger storage capacity than the one he has now (or an external hard drive) and a waterbottle (we're both dancers, and he always borrows mine and has mentioned that he needs to get one).

Any other ideas?
The answer should be obvious: One of your cutest and horniest friends along with you for a night or two of wild abandon. :yes:

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine. I'll go ahead and take religion out of the equation.

I want to wait because I only want to please my future husband, and not every Tom, ****, and Harry that wants to date me along the way. I want him to feel confident that his wife has self respect and backbone and isn't "easy".

Boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are the lowest level of commitment there is. It just means "I promise not to have sex with anyone else until I decide to break up with you".

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:

I want to wait because I only want to please my future husband, and not every Tom, ****, and Harry that wants to date me along the way. I want him to feel confident that his wife has self respect and backbone and isn't "easy".

Boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are the lowest level of commitment there is. It just means "I promise not to have sex with anyone else until I decide to break up with you".
Have you considered that your boyfriend might just do the smart thing and get a side hoe, while he is in a relationship with you? How can you purchase a car without test-driving it first? I bet he doesn't feel that way and he is forced to wait because you don't want to feel like a passed-around hoe. Mormons man...

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:

Damn, wish i met you sooner.

Unfortunately i've been unplugged from the matrix. Props though if you actually make it happen but you will most likely want fresh **** at one point or another and act on it.

I'd say get him something he will want to get in the future but hasn't had the money/time to atm. Or get him something he'd get for himself if he were to splurge. I buy watches now and then and if my girl surprised me with a nice watch......i'd be pretty excited.