"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What would you respond when a chick asks you this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
In the car-necessary paradigm of American life, the man picking up the woman was an absolute. Of course, in the era of Uber, it's not as necessary, but the central fact to dating is that the default scenario is that pursuer is the one that pays. Does Chad have to pay? Of course not, he just says, "yo, you wanna hook up at my place". The rest of us have to BetaMax; only Chad gets to VHS. (The mature men here will get that line. :D ;))
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
I said that had advantages, like I said if you do a mistake and she is into you she will find excuses for you, never said how refusing was a mistake.
my bad.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I would say these things, then wait on her response:

1. Who do you think you are? Lol
2. Relax, lol.
3. Chill out, I call the shots lol..

But those fit me because I usually am the one in control of situations and want the woman to know that..
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I’d say nothing. Give her training for the next guy. With the next guy she’ll more deferential and less entitled.

In silence, she may even come back with a double text to redress.

Win win either way.

In social situations, when in doubt, Do Nothing.
I have to say, this is an interesting approach.
It's not usually my thing to just say nothing, but I do respect the idea.
LL's Reply: Pick you up huh? Boy I don't know. My truck gets kind of picky over the passengers who ride in it. You think you are worthy?

Then I would have picked her up. Then when she got in the truck, I would have made some jokes about the truck telepathicly telling me stuff about her. Busted on her a little bit and pretended it was the truck doing it. This is my method of humor. It may not work for everyone.
This is both funny to read and...pretty creepy.
 
Top