Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you respond when a chick asks you this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the car-necessary paradigm of American life, the man picking up the woman was an absolute. Of course, in the era of Uber, it's not as necessary, but the central fact to dating is that the default scenario is that pursuer is the one that pays. Does Chad have to pay? Of course not, he just says, "yo, you wanna hook up at my place". The rest of us have to BetaMax; only Chad gets to VHS. (The mature men here will get that line. :D ;))

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that had advantages, like I said if you do a mistake and she is into you she will find excuses for you, never said how refusing was a mistake.
my bad.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say these things, then wait on her response:

1. Who do you think you are? Lol
2. Relax, lol.
3. Chill out, I call the shots lol..

But those fit me because I usually am the one in control of situations and want the woman to know that..

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say nothing. Give her training for the next guy. With the next guy she’ll more deferential and less entitled.

In silence, she may even come back with a double text to redress.

Win win either way.

In social situations, when in doubt, Do Nothing.
I have to say, this is an interesting approach.
It's not usually my thing to just say nothing, but I do respect the idea.
LL's Reply: Pick you up huh? Boy I don't know. My truck gets kind of picky over the passengers who ride in it. You think you are worthy?

Then I would have picked her up. Then when she got in the truck, I would have made some jokes about the truck telepathicly telling me stuff about her. Busted on her a little bit and pretended it was the truck doing it. This is my method of humor. It may not work for everyone.
This is both funny to read and...pretty creepy.