"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What would you rather do?

Who would you rather be?

  • Be an abstinent with standards

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Hire escorts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lower your standards

    Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Watch onlyfans

    Votes: 2 10.0%

  • Total voters
    20

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
Assuming that you are making the best out of yourself, as in you keep bettering your best and you are not currently where you are at, would you think it's better to lower your standards, hire escorts, subscribe to onlyfans, or keep your standards and not engage in sexual activity.
A toss between escorts and not engage in sexual activity. Lowering standards and OnlyFans are basically poisoning on a mental and soul level. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Never done this before but looks like I can edit the wording of #1 for you. Let me know what you want it to say and I’ll try it.
Thank you I appreciate it. I'm looking like an idiot to some people.

If you can change the word "incel" and replace it with "abstinent" and also in the body of the message put "This is assuming that you are improving yourself but still have not gotten to where you are at."

Thanks again.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Thank you I appreciate it. I'm looking like an idiot to some people.

If you can change the word "incel" and replace it with "abstinent" and also in the body of the message put "This is assuming that you are improving yourself but still have not gotten to where you are at."

Thanks again.
No problem at all. Please take a look and make sure it looks good now.
 

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
I’ve lowered my standards in the past and know how things turn out even if it’s a one night pump and dump, no thank you. I’m perfectly fine with my current two plates and keeping my options open.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Guys, I used the wrong language on option #1 If you would have read the thread you would have saw this. In fact, I think it's better for the mods to delete this thread so I can make a new thread and use the proper language. I don't intent to make myself an @ss here
I did not get that from reading the thread, but with the intended meaning I now have an option to vote for. I'd rather marry my own hand than to lower my standards. Having those standards are a way to value myself which in turn helps me attract women who meet my standards.
 

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
Thank you I appreciate it. I'm looking like an idiot to some people.

If you can change the word "incel" and replace it with "abstinent" and also in the body of the message put "This is assuming that you are improving yourself but still have not gotten to where you are at."

Thanks again.
Well in that case,I’d abstain while maintaining my standards and working to be better.Some people would call that pride but I call it principle.
 
Top