"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What would you do?

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Now I got a cell phone number from a girl a few weeks back, and everytime I call I get the answer phone, so I leave a message. So she replies a week later with a text message saying her excuse and sorry. Fair enough the first time, but I get this the 2nd & 3rd time too this time her reasons were busy with friends or sick. So after this I text her (yeah lame I know) - Howcome whenever I call I just get the answer phone? Whats the deal? Her response to that was just the same excuse as before.
Obviously her interest in me isn't up there so I've already nexted her. Why girls can't return a call with a call I don't know.

This isn't the first girl I've met who acts this way.

What would some of you other DJs do in this situation? To get her interest and get a date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I think you'd have better luck getting another number. If she doesn't offer a date after 3 calls, I don't think she has any interest.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Follow these simple steps.

1) Walk out of your house.

2) Go into your car.

3) Drive to the mall or some stores.

4) See if anything catchs your eye.

5) Use a good line I got from a buddy of mine...(Grab a bra) Go up to the target.

Say: "Do you think this makes me look fat?"

She should laugh. Or else she is ABSOLUTELY too full of herself.

6) Ask her for her name.

7) Tell her you know another girl by that name and it sounds familar. She'll be like - "Really? I don't know you bla bla."

Then say "OH! You were that girl checking out my bodacious bod at school aren't you? (If you don't go to school improvise- I can't hold your hand you know!)

(Say this next line while you rub the back of your hair like your all that!) I know its irresistable, but come on now lady, I'm a human being too!"

This will blow into fluff talk or a huge laugh.

For sure I am about 100% sure she will ask what school you go too so fluff talk gets intiated.

Try this on about 15 girls for a start.

Good luck
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
I think your problem lies in the fact that you haven't sufficiently raised her IL during your first meeting.

Its great to get a chicks phone number but many will give out fake numbers, cell numbers just to be "nice". They may give you their number with absolutely no intention of ever seeing you again. Think about it. If a chick was truly interested why wouldn't she give you her home phone number?

Try putting a bit more effort and time into raising her IL before you ask for a number.
 

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by Slickster
I think your problem lies in the fact that you haven't sufficiently raised her IL during your first meeting.

Its great to get a chicks phone number but many will give out fake numbers, cell numbers just to be "nice". They may give you their number with absolutely no intention of ever seeing you again. Think about it. If a chick was truly interested why wouldn't she give you her home phone number?

Try putting a bit more effort and time into raising her IL before you ask for a number.
Yeah I figured that her interest is gone, at the the time her interest level was high she wanted to meet up for a date - she asked for my number too so I told her she would get mine when I called her. But like I said I only get the answer phone like her phone is always off. My guess is that some other guy has got her interest.


Redknight04, I like the bra idea :D
This girl was from one of my mall approaches.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top