"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What would you do?

mystic03

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
2
Age
51
I met this chick like 10 days ago at a club, I got her number but didn't call her because I got very sick with the flu, now 10 days later is when I'm feeling well. I am planning to call her, what should I say? that I've been too busy, too sick or what? since I don't know if I will hit it off with her I don't want her to get the impression that I'm a liar.

Suggestions are welcome.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
10 days is a long time. you gotta understand that attraction can fade quickly. you don't need any excuse for why you haven't called. she won't even ask you. call her up and tell her you are the guy she was hittin on at the club. if she doesn't remember, your chances of gettin a date and slim and fvckin none.

good luck. you'll need it.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
I would.....

...invite her to go New Years Eve party hopping.... that's easy enough. *shrugs* ...and get her drunk off Hpnotiq! 8)
 

Cassidy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
What should you say? What reason do you have for you to tell her anything but the truth? Dammit...

You got sick. Big deal. She gets sick sometimes. If she asks (which she most probably won't) tell her you got sick. Otherwise, say nothing about it. She won't think any less of you if you get sick. Unless your real name is Clark Kent and she is aware of your true identity.

Call her and ask her out on a date. If she remembers you, you're in luck. If you lie, then it will give her the impression that you're a liar. Obviously.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
You got sick. So, call her and ask her out. If she doesn't remember you, refresh her memory. If you must, explain to her that you were unable to talk before.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top