“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

what would you do?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
what would you do if a girl asked YOU out on a date to go to a movie instead of vice versa? would you be scared off? like if she was REALLY hot and that was unusually common to you? This is hypothetical of course but please elaborate ya'll!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Hot girl asking me out to a movie?

It would depend on what flick she wanted me to see and when she wanted to see it.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
If she asks you out then go. Shes testing your IL. If you blow her off she might think your not interested and shell stop pursuing you.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nan3109
what would you do if a girl asked YOU out on a date to go to a movie instead of vice versa? would you be scared off? like if she was REALLY hot and that was unusually common to you? This is hypothetical of course but please elaborate ya'll!!

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BE SCARED OFF? Like do you think she'll make a project out of your Pen** or use it for her "C*cky Broth Soup" ?

I wouldn't be scared. I would be flattered of course ! But beware! Really hot girls need A LOT of attention and need to be constantly challenged. It's rare to find one that will be content with things.
 

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I would go out with her if she asked. There has to be some IL from her. Is she a hot girl that needs attention all the time, or is she a hot girl that doesnt get enough attention cause guys are scared to approach her. Whatever you do, be a man and show her who's boss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Hot girl asking me out to a movie?

It would depend on what flick she wanted me to see and when she wanted to see it.
I'm calling BS. You'd go see Bambi during Monday Night Football if the chick was hot enough :p
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
*CAUTION*

The general advice given so far is to go. I would agree, if not for a past situation last year in highschool.

HB and me always flirted etc...on friday we were in the cafeteria, flirting like usual, and she asked if I wanted to goto the show that weekend with her. Of course, this was before I found this site, I was AFC, so I said sure and that I'd call her Sat during the day to set up the date.

I call during the day, and shes "sick" and cant go. She doesnt bother to reschedule, or feel bad or anything.

I figure she was turned off by my lack of challenge. Ive always been mysterious and challenging with her naturally (neg hits..etc...) but agreeing to the date on such short notice made me lose that. So my advice is, go, but dont be too availible.

Just thought I'd share that with y'all.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top