"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What would you do?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
But you didnt ditch her to listen to the band. Or meet other women who were there. Or anything that a man with standards would have done. And you even babied her at the end of the date.

She spit in your face and you came back for more. So lets call a spade a spade. You need to work on having more self respect.

If you dont respect yourself, your time and your money, how do you expect anyone else to respect you?
No, you're right, I didn't. I'm not the OP,...I wasn't there. Never met her. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Lots of great advice everyone. Thanks @Glassguy I’m not the sensitive type so tough love or whatever is fine by me.

Talking to another girl now so this one doesn’t really matter. Decided just to be aloof and see whatever happens. No expectation. If she’s just good for a plate then that’s fine. Not buying her any meals. @BeExcellent sounds like exactly what I was thinking as to why she didn’t just go ghost lol
 

Attachments

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Oh shyt, I smell a strong oneitis brewing here, with this woman, after only one date. I suggest you don’t contact her and go read the Book of Pook because if you don’t you are going to be in a world of pain. Good Luck
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Lots of great advice everyone. Thanks @Glassguy I’m not the sensitive type so tough love or whatever is fine by me.

Talking to another girl now so this one doesn’t really matter. Decided just to be aloof and see whatever happens. No expectation. If she’s just good for a plate then that’s fine. Not buying her any meals. @BeExcellent sounds like exactly what I was thinking as to why she didn’t just go ghost lol
With all the "haha" in her text, I can tell you she's flaky.

She didn't get much sleep because she was getting railed by the guy that has her hooked and uses her for sex.

Even this chick's texting is very flighty. She is not adding ANY value to the text conversation at all.

Abort. Abort. Just stop texting her. You'll get a few crumb texts here and there but nothing to do with getting together. So don't bite on them.

Good luck.
 
Top