Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that my hamster is going lol I can just never text her again and be fine. But curious how you guys would advise I play this.

Went out with a Tinder HB8 last night. 2 hours, couple drinks each in a bar. Towards the end of the night when we were getting ready to go, she got a little distant and could see plain as day she texted some dude a sexy picture when she went to the bathroom since she was too drunk to notice how she was holding her phone. Walking out of the bar she was saying she had such a great time, no awkward silences and lots in common.

Get outside and her roommate is on the way to pick her up. She’s using a pole to stand up so definitely pretty fked up. Tells me, “you can go now, I’ll just wait for her”. Wasn’t gunna be a simp and tell her I don’t want to leave her alone. Just told her “you sure you’ll be alright?” And she said ya so I took off. Texted her after 20-30 min to see if she made it home ok and didn’t hear back until this morning.

I know from tinder that she lives 1 mile from me, we talked about how we are so close since around here everyone is more spread out. Well could see that she was 3 miles away the next couple hours after we left the bar.

When she told me she made it home ok this morning I haven’t responded. Just not sure I wanna even bother with her. Kinda seemed like a little bit of an angry drunk where as I’m happy.

So any advice?
She sounds like the drunk loser chick.

Next.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
But you didnt ditch her to listen to the band. Or meet other women who were there. Or anything that a man with standards would have done. And you even babied her at the end of the date.

She spit in your face and you came back for more. So lets call a spade a spade. You need to work on having more self respect.

If you dont respect yourself, your time and your money, how do you expect anyone else to respect you?
No, you're right, I didn't. I'm not the OP,...I wasn't there. Never met her. ;)

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of great advice everyone. Thanks @Glassguy I’m not the sensitive type so tough love or whatever is fine by me.

Talking to another girl now so this one doesn’t really matter. Decided just to be aloof and see whatever happens. No expectation. If she’s just good for a plate then that’s fine. Not buying her any meals. @BeExcellent sounds like exactly what I was thinking as to why she didn’t just go ghost lol

Attachments

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh shyt, I smell a strong oneitis brewing here, with this woman, after only one date. I suggest you don’t contact her and go read the Book of Pook because if you don’t you are going to be in a world of pain. Good Luck

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lots of great advice everyone. Thanks @Glassguy I’m not the sensitive type so tough love or whatever is fine by me.

Talking to another girl now so this one doesn’t really matter. Decided just to be aloof and see whatever happens. No expectation. If she’s just good for a plate then that’s fine. Not buying her any meals. @BeExcellent sounds like exactly what I was thinking as to why she didn’t just go ghost lol
With all the "haha" in her text, I can tell you she's flaky.

She didn't get much sleep because she was getting railed by the guy that has her hooked and uses her for sex.

Even this chick's texting is very flighty. She is not adding ANY value to the text conversation at all.

Abort. Abort. Just stop texting her. You'll get a few crumb texts here and there but nothing to do with getting together. So don't bite on them.

Good luck.