"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What would you do?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I have a relationship right now that’s pretty casual (to me). The girl is very into me. I usually bang her on her lunch break from 1-2 once or twice a week.i get to travel the world and go out with my friends partying and she doesn’t make a big deal out of it .

The problem is as a broker my job is very intense. And sometimes when I have a big deal fall through around the time she wants to see me it wears down on me.

Today I had a big deal fall through in the car on the way to see her and lost a lot of money. I was uptight as it was....and the chick told me to stop looking at my phone and started backseat driving me which is a pet peeve for me and I really lost my cool.

She ended things with me. I apologized for being an ******* her to her but she doesn’t respect my job it seems like and I told her that. It’s very hard to come straight from the office sometimes to seeing her in a matter of 30 minutes.

I told her “Sure i would probably be a better boyfriend working some **** 9-5 gig but there are things I want to accomplish and this is my career and that’s the way it is.”

Really tough to pursue money and women at the same time fellas. At some point you will have to chose one
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Just write some code to do the work for you . Computers are better at spotting market deviations anyway
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I think learning to control your emotions instead of letting your emotions control you is the root cause of this issue, not having to choose between women and career. Worst case scenario, if you know you have big deals like this that can go south and put you in a bad mood, you may consider telling the girl about this up front, to warn her what may happen and why, and then if a deal goes bad on a day you are seeing her, you can cancel the date with an explanation and ask for a raincheck.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When I have a big deal fall through after going through the motions of planning, using strong arm tactics, entertaining, bribing and leading a bunch of people towards that end, I would be pissed.

Pissed that another team was more innovative.

I'd head to the pub's, alone, look for answers at the bottom of the glass, then the next day gather my team and learn from what the competition did, and make sure that the next time round we beat them at their own game.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Keep work and sex life seperate she doesnt need to know about that crap Ur there to d1ck her down not get enotional over some money.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top