Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if your best friend fvcked your girlfriend

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hypothetical question.
Assume your best friend seduced and fvcked your very long term girlfriend, would you thank him for exposing her true colour or will you be mad with him for betraying your friendship?
(no, it's didn't happen to me, I just curious to know what others think)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Appreicate him helping you see your hoar's true colors. Then ask him to pick, head or gut? He doesn't decide, then he gets both.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not your friend then. And she's not your girl. They both exposed their true colors.

Next both.

"Like a bullet from a gun it burns, when you realize she was never your girl it was just your turn" - Skepta

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreicate him helping you see your hoar's true colors. Then ask him to pick, head or gut? He doesn't decide, then he gets both.

Hahah that a good one
Btw, it's not my friend and girlfriend, it's a post I have seen on some forum .

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Assume your best friend seduced and fvcked your very long term girlfriend, would you thank him for exposing her true colour or will you be mad with him for betraying your friendship?
what is that your best friend thing you speak of

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bake them both into a pie and serve them at the next church picnic.

Preferably a fund raiser to find their missing bodies with both parents in attendance.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both, it means both are trash

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you NEXT her as your girlfriend (the easy part). You also NEXT him as one of your dudes because that is a huge violation of trust and loyalty out of someone you thought was one of your guys (the harder part).

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had it happen to me. Not my best friend but a good friend who should have known better at the time.

According to them "it just happened." Neither of them had the integrity to say "hey this isnt right." And stop it.

Long story short i cut both of them out of my life. Her well that was easy. She was a cheating ex. They are a dime a dozen. i dumped her without a second thought. Moved on to the next lady in my life. My friend however, that level of betrayal, you just can't forget.

She begged me to forgive her and take her back for about 6 months which never happened.

He tried to still hang out and "be buddies" after it all but i eventually had to tell him to walk away. We are no longer friends. He traded a 15 year friendship for a chance to get laid.

He tried to call me on my birthday every year and ask me to go meet him some place but i always say no thanks. I still don't have anything to do with him.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“It just happened” is always the go to justification. Lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
Never had to deal with this as an adult but I had a top level friend in high school steal a GF from me. I handled it back then no different than I would today. Even though I was a beta cuck back then, I still had SOME self worth. Just not as much as I do now. Anyway, can't say for sure my friend boinked my GF but he and her started this bandwagon between each other treating me like dirt. I was a beta and somewhat weak so I was an easy target I guess. One night at a party I was also at they started slow dancing and getting too touchy feely. I had came to the party with her. Left her there. I dumped her over the phone the next day. Disowned him, and moved on. He and her were a thing for a few weeks and eventually she dumped him and she wanted to come back to me but I told her where to stick it. That's cuz I had rebounded immediately to a girl I had had my eye on. The friend tried flurting with her to get me riled up but it didn't fly. The rebound girl eventually became my first wife who I was with for 12 x years from that point on and had a child with. I was 18 at the time and we were together all the way till I was 30.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, sucks when a dude trips over a banana peel and some how his d ick winds up inside another lady by accident because it just happened.

"Slipped..? Fell..? Landed on his d!ck..??"

Gotta love Slim Shady. Genius.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to a friend of mine. Dude got married, and not even 6 months in, the ***** went out to a bar with his best friend and had a threesome with said best friend and some other random guy. She was Muslim, too (like him).

The dude ended up telling my friend what was up and my friend was just defeated. It was right after he had actually opened up to her.

Her excuse? He started ‘acting immature’, basically referencing that he opened up to her. I know this because him ‘acting immature’ coincided right when he really did open up inside to her.

Yeah....

She’s apparently ****ed 13 guys before him too (that’s just what she admit to though, could be more). Not sure if that was during their short-lived marriage or just total, but at this point who really cares. My boy was lost so I set him straight. He did what he had to do, got out of school (was wasting his time being there for so long), got most of his money back from her, and started working a lot to take his mind off of things. Last I checked up, he was pulling 60 hours a week. Still stressing some, but at least he’s doing better now.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank him for saving you time and effort for knowing whom the NC. Best not to waste time and energy on them.

They always come back. Best to show them they dont exist for you when they do.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
He's not your friend then. And she's not your girl. They both exposed their true colors.

Next both.

"Like a bullet from a gun it burns, when you realize she was never your girl it was just your turn" - Skepta

That skep line is flames

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there in college. Except she dumped me then started dating him. Within 2 weeks I was dating my future wife of 20 years. I got over it. Still in contact with both of them...They lasted about a year...Looking back they did me a favor.