Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you were 5'4 in the UK?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an achievement. Going that long without vagina is difficult.
Just to prove my point that we above average height guys don't have girls throwing themselves at us because we are vertically blessed.

Maybe if you're 6'2" and atleast average looking, but not 5"11 to 6'1"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will usually assess you based on how you assess yourself. This was my key to achieving success with women.
I just decided to believe that I was the sh!t, that all women should be looking up to me.
When you accept things about yourself that aren’t ideal, they become non-issues to most women. If, on the other hand, you are negatively self-conscious about something like height or looks, it will absolutely be an issue for women.
Women pick up on how you feel about yourself and then they appropriate that assessment themselves. They have an external locus of control and are easily influenced by others’ assessments about just about everything.
If it isn’t a big deal to you, it isn’t a big deal to her. Women tend to assess a man based on averaging out his traits, unlike us men who assign a hard number rating to women. As a matter of fact, what men perceive as a liability about themselves can be endearing to women.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a Jumpy house for my 13th birthday? ....Sorry my ancestors with a strong chin and good height genetics came over on the Mayflower and left the genepool so narrow and shallow there

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides k1ll yourself or get LL or move to a short country, what would you do if you were a 5'4 22 year old in the UK?

Is it even worth trying? I'm trying to stay away from blackp1ll community and be more redpill but its so hard when 99% of girls reject me purely because of height.
What does LL mean?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Besides k1ll yourself or get LL or move to a short country, what would you do if you were a 5'4 22 year old in the UK?

Is it even worth trying? I'm trying to stay away from blackp1ll community and be more redpill but its so hard when 99% of girls reject me purely because of height.
Move to an Asian or Spanish/Latin country.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop thinking about it. That's what you do.

Modern Man Advice

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Have a Jumpy house for my 13th birthday? ....Sorry my ancestors with a strong chin and good height genetics came over on the Mayflower and left the genepool so narrow and shallow there

WTF is that?????

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i stop thinking about the thing that 90% of girls wont be happy with me for?
10% of girls is a massive amount.
5% of girls is a massive amount.
1% of girls is a massive amount.

The problem with most men is that they think that men can be universally attractive like women can be. This is not the case. Almost all women are attracted to only a subset of men. They like “types”.

Find out what your strengths are, develop them and forget about the things you can’t change. Go after the women for whom height is not an issue. It’s only going to be an issue for them if it’s an issue for you.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro ive asked over 100 girls in the last few months what their types is and 100 of them said 'tall' as the main thing
Translation: ‘Taller than you.’

My advice to OP; Personality & Game. (Redpill). Socialcirclemax & go for a LTR. You will not be a Slayer. You’re not going to get a woman by your looks. With that being said, do everything you can to look attractive. Every thing matters. Even if it’s just a fraction, it might push you above the Looks Threshold.

Girls are flexible on ‘Type’. I lost my V-card to a girl who told me her type was a ‘tall, skinny, long-haired rocker’. I am none of those.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i stop thinking about the thing that 90% of girls wont be happy with me for?
Because you don't need women to accept your height for validation. You don't need anyone to validate you. You lack self-respect and a genuine sense of self-value and worth. Nothing can give you that but yourself. Focus on yourself, focus on what you can control.

PS: 10% is a lot of women. Work on yourself so you are ready for when you cross paths with that 10%.

If you need to move to another country just because of your height, you are a weak man. Get a hold of yourself.

Modern Man Advice

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to move to another country just because of your height, you are a weak man. Get a hold of yourself.
are you actually joking? you dont understand what its like to be 5'4 because your probably average or above average in most ways and have never been through **** in ur life. 5'4 is like living in a nightmare everyday and it statistically makes ur life 10x harder in every way