Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you were 5'4 in the UK?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides k1ll yourself or get LL or move to a short country, what would you do if you were a 5'4 22 year old in the UK?

Is it even worth trying? I'm trying to stay away from blackp1ll community and be more redpill but its so hard when 99% of girls reject me purely because of height.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing is fair, you simply will have to do better in some other category.

not all, but most ultra-rich have some other SMV issue that is negative.

plenty of tall men gets 99% rejection.

if I had to pick some disadvantage from a list, plenty of more challenging issues than 5'4.
- autism..
- anything mental...
- impotence..
- hundreds of things to list...
- 5'3...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides k1ll yourself or get LL or move to a short country, what would you do if you were a 5'4 22 year old in the UK?

Is it even worth trying? I'm trying to stay away from blackp1ll community and be more redpill but its so hard when 99% of girls reject me purely because of height.
I know plenty of short men that slay. What they lack in height they make up for in charisma and charm. Own your height, the challenges that come with it, and play to your strengths.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get insoles to boost you around 1-2 inches i started using them last year to boost me to just under 6ft and have found they make a pretty big difference especially on nights out and in the gym

Obviously this is only going to work in approach and maybe early date stages

eventually the shoes will have to come off but to me its not a lot different from a girl taking all her makeup and high heels off after you have fvcked her

Trust me in the morning nobody is really getting what they thought they were getting the night before

If you can get to 5'7 imo you have half a chance at picking something up , i have a mate who is about 5'7ish and he has just managed to bag himself a fairly decent HB7 he is clinging onto her for dear life but it seems to be going pretty well

you're gonna need to be funny really funny , im not going to lie to you your options are going to be restricted you are going to need to screen very well

Even with my insoles at under 6ft theres girls that wouldn't even give me the time of day .....it sucks but then i look at fat girls or girls that have no t1ts / a$$ and i wouldn't give them the time of day

it's all relevant to personal preference

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 5'4" in the UK, you're pretty much screwed. UK women are entitled and extremely feminist.

You would need massive charisma to have a fighting chance. You would need to focus on learning game, seduction, and having big muscles.

In the United States, the typical Millennial white woman has a strong preference for a man 6'0" and over. 5'9"-5'10" is unspiring but acceptable, 5'11" is getting better. I'm 5'10". There have been times where it is palpable that the woman didn't regard my height as great. I recall one swipe app sourced date with a 5'8" woman where I could feel her coldness towards me due to my underwhelming height from her point of view. Most 5'3"-5'6" women will be ok with a 5'10" guy and you won't feel any negatives vibes. There is the occasional woman who is shorter than 5'4"-5'5" who demands a man 6'0" and over. I can think of two personal life examples of 5'1" women who refused to date anyone below 6'0".

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most short men I know usually compensate by going to the gym and having bigger muscles. They can't grow taller, but they can appear "wider" and still pull off a nice body that most men are too lazy and lack discipline to accomplish.

If your wealthy, looks won't matter at all.

For now, I think you should just focus on the things you CAN control. Get your game super tight. Learn how to be witty and funny if you aren't already. I think this is absolutely a MUST for any short man because you will have both men and women testing you about your height the rest of your life. You will need to learn how to shut it down quick, but do it in a funny way. How you react to these things will be super important.

AMOG: What's up short sh!t?
GE: What's up Amazon freak?

HB8: *makes comment about your height*
GE: I may be short but I'll bend you over and make you call me daddy.

These are just a few examples I thought off the top of my head. Make your reactions funny and come from a place of apathy. You don't care what anyone thinks of your height. Most people are extremely unoriginal and you will probably hear the same 3-4 height jokes over and over, which makes it a little easier to have a reply loaded in the chamber and ready to go.

Serenity

Reaction score

I'd stop looking down on myself for starters. Insecure and whiny guys are the worst of the worst.

Short dudes with confidence and a splash of self-deprecating humor are fun to be around. They're cool, many women think so too. Someone with your attitude is the opposite of cool.

If your height doesn't kill their attraction then your attitude will ensure it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

5’4” with a very handsome face, good body & good social skills, maybe.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get insoles to boost you around 1-2 inches i started using them last year to boost me to just under 6ft and have found they make a pretty big difference especially on nights out and in the gym

Obviously this is only going to work in approach and maybe early date stages

eventually the shoes will have to come off but to me its not a lot different from a girl taking all her makeup and high heels off after you have fvcked her

Trust me in the morning nobody is really getting what they thought they were getting the night before

If you can get to 5'7 imo you have half a chance at picking something up , i have a mate who is about 5'7ish and he has just managed to bag himself a fairly decent HB7 he is clinging onto her for dear life but it seems to be going pretty well

you're gonna need to be funny really funny , im not going to lie to you your options are going to be restricted you are going to need to screen very well

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As somebody who is 6 feet tall (taller than 80% of men in the US) it does help. It helps you get noticed by women, but it's no different than getting noticed for having a handsome face, striking eyes or a very muscular body. If you don't have height, work on something else.

While you are at a disadvantage being 5'4"; you are not out of the game. If you were 5 feet tall than I would say "yes".

If you lived in the US, you would still be taller than 50% of women. I think the average heights of the UK are similar to the US.

I once worked with an adorable 5-foot Puerto Rican gal and her fiancé was 5'2" and nothing special in the looks department.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing is fair, you simply will have to do better in some other category.

not all, but most ultra-rich have some other SMV issue that is negative.

plenty of tall men gets 99% rejection.

if I had to pick some disadvantage from a list, plenty of more challenging issues than 5'4.
- autism..
- anything mental...
- impotence..
- hundreds of things to list...
- 5'3...

Great List! Curtis Armstrong is on that list; he is the man! Seems like a great guy and doesn't have Napoleonic Complex

I listened to his audio book, it was great!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend in the US in the 90s who was about 5'4 and he pulled women. He was a scrawny little s*it too. He was good looking for a guy and was very outgoing, smart, and funny. Drugs f*ucked him up, tho.

I'm 5'7, older, and can pull 'youngins' like a boss. Like current Tom Brady, you get really smart and just get to "know" how to do it. My height means zero. But I've developed every other part of my life with zero help from anyone.

I concur with the others who said develop other parts of your life; career, body, wealth, knowledge, as I did. Not to brag but it's a fact: women are attracted to gutsy, successful, entrepreneurial-type men. And to all the Black Pillers out there, it's NOT all about the $ that women seek. It's about the drive and dedication women see that got you there. I see plenty of shorter guys with hot women. And dont blame the UK (cop out), the US women are just as entitled and bratty if not more.

Women come and go even as you get older but what you develop now will be with you forever.

Good luck.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend in the US in the 90s who was about 5'4 and he pulled women. He was a scrawny little s*it too. He was good looking for a guy and was very outgoing, smart, and funny. Drugs f*ucked him up, tho.

I'm 5'7, older, and can pull 'youngins' like a boss. Like current Tom Brady, you get really smart and just get to "know" how to do it. My height means zero. But I've developed every other part of my life with zero help from anyone.

I concur with the others who said develop other parts of your life; career, body, wealth, knowledge, as I did. Not to brag but it's a fact: women are attracted to gutsy, successful, entrepreneurial-type men. And to all the Black Pillers out there, it's NOT all about the $ that women seek. It's about the drive and dedication women see that got you there. I see plenty of shorter guys with hot women. And dont blame the UK (cop out), the US women are just as entitled and bratty if not more.

Women come and go even as you get older but what you develop now will be with you forever.

Good luck.
Good post.

Height is not the end all be all like many men under 5'10" claim. I am 6 feet even and got laid yesterday for the first time in 18 months.

A friend I grew up is 5'6" and has had a lot more success with women (relationship wise) than me and he recently just got married for the second time. I think his short stature has given him the motivation to be the success he is today.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GeoMaxxing would be the only hope. We all know that it's OVER for such a man in the UK. :mad: :rolleyes:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my face isnt handsome, im improving body, social skills non existent and no social life
Here’s the limitation of advice. I can advise, but only within my experience. Otherwise, it’s just the general advice we all know: (exercise, dress well. Be social…).