"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What would you do here?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
If I drove to her house and then she says she can't come? Well that b1tch is getting out one way or another.

I would definitely go into her house (done that before) and pulled her aggressively out . After that she would never ever do some flaky disrespectful sh1t around me and would be submissive to the core.

I would never do it if she cancels before I even got ready for date but if I'm in front of her house and she do that? Shes gonna get it the hard way.
This is some funny sh1t and maybe you can actually get away with it since you're a cop in your country? I'm asking if this would be a non-enforceable behavior in your country. Man, that would actually feel good to do to some of these broads. LOL
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
This is some funny sh1t and maybe you can actually get away with it since you're a cop in your country? I'm asking if this would be a non-enforceable behavior in your country. Man, that would actually feel good to do to some of these broads. LOL
Yes and because she knew who I am she didn't do anything . She was numb af as she didn't expected that but I can tell she liked that. Here where I live, most girls likes rougher guys, sometimes to hit her and other than that not tolerating her sh1t. After that she was all over me and we ended up dating 4 months.

Its just the fact I couldn't stand that some b1tch say I can't come and I'm already in front of her house, I'll do it again if something similar happens.
 

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
The problem is that this girl in particular has a lot of female friends and I want to bang some of them in the future. Not sure how other women would look at my behaviour if I ghost her. She would probably tell them "we were supposed to have a date and he just ghosted me out of no reason".
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
The problem is that this girl in particular has a lot of female friends and I want to bang some of them in the future. Not sure how other women would look at my behaviour if I ghost her. She would probably tell them "we were supposed to have a date and he just ghosted me out of no reason".
They would see you as a man with self-respect and standards, who is willing to walk away from disrespectful-ass b!tches because he has better options.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
They would see you as a man with self-respect and standards, who is willing to walk away from disrespectful-ass b!tches because he has better options.
But she would most cerainly not tell her what she did wrong so I will look like a d1ckhead.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
The problem is that this girl in particular has a lot of female friends and I want to bang some of them in the future. Not sure how other women would look at my behaviour if I ghost her. She would probably tell them "we were supposed to have a date and he just ghosted me out of no reason".
I mean seriously? Who gives a fvck what they think.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So you set up a date and you are about to pick her up in your car. You come at exactly the time you agreed on and you call her to tell her you just pared outside. Then she tells you that she can't fvcking do it today and gives some bs reason. Like wtf? This is disrespectful as fvck couldn't she fvcking called before or whatever!? So the problem here is that I can't just ghost this girl in particular or be rude. On the other hand, I dont want to let this go. What are the options here is you want to say something to convey that this was really not okay but diplomatically without sounding like being butthurt five-year old.
Tell her that it's very disrespectful of your time and you don't appreciate it.
 
Top