Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do here?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I drove to her house and then she says she can't come? Well that b1tch is getting out one way or another.

I would definitely go into her house (done that before) and pulled her aggressively out . After that she would never ever do some flaky disrespectful sh1t around me and would be submissive to the core.

I would never do it if she cancels before I even got ready for date but if I'm in front of her house and she do that? Shes gonna get it the hard way.
This is some funny sh1t and maybe you can actually get away with it since you're a cop in your country? I'm asking if this would be a non-enforceable behavior in your country. Man, that would actually feel good to do to some of these broads. LOL

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some funny sh1t and maybe you can actually get away with it since you're a cop in your country? I'm asking if this would be a non-enforceable behavior in your country. Man, that would actually feel good to do to some of these broads. LOL
Yes and because she knew who I am she didn't do anything . She was numb af as she didn't expected that but I can tell she liked that. Here where I live, most girls likes rougher guys, sometimes to hit her and other than that not tolerating her sh1t. After that she was all over me and we ended up dating 4 months.

Its just the fact I couldn't stand that some b1tch say I can't come and I'm already in front of her house, I'll do it again if something similar happens.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that this girl in particular has a lot of female friends and I want to bang some of them in the future. Not sure how other women would look at my behaviour if I ghost her. She would probably tell them "we were supposed to have a date and he just ghosted me out of no reason".

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that this girl in particular has a lot of female friends and I want to bang some of them in the future. Not sure how other women would look at my behaviour if I ghost her. She would probably tell them "we were supposed to have a date and he just ghosted me out of no reason".
They would see you as a man with self-respect and standards, who is willing to walk away from disrespectful-ass b!tches because he has better options.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
They would see you as a man with self-respect and standards, who is willing to walk away from disrespectful-ass b!tches because he has better options.
But she would most cerainly not tell her what she did wrong so I will look like a d1ckhead.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean seriously? Who gives a fvck what they think.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you set up a date and you are about to pick her up in your car. You come at exactly the time you agreed on and you call her to tell her you just pared outside. Then she tells you that she can't fvcking do it today and gives some bs reason. Like wtf? This is disrespectful as fvck couldn't she fvcking called before or whatever!? So the problem here is that I can't just ghost this girl in particular or be rude. On the other hand, I dont want to let this go. What are the options here is you want to say something to convey that this was really not okay but diplomatically without sounding like being butthurt five-year old.
Tell her that it's very disrespectful of your time and you don't appreciate it.