"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What would think/do if your SO told you 'I've met someone'

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Say they've moved abroad temporarily or they're at University some place.


If they told you "I met someone", what would you think and how would you feel?


To me, this is 100% clear they're cheating.

What would drive someone to continue seeing a person who has told you this??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Say they've moved abroad temporarily or they're at University some place.


If they told you "I met someone", what would you think and how would you feel?


To me, this is 100% clear they're cheating.

What would drive someone to continue seeing a person who has told you this??
I would think it’s time to tell her that it’s over and beat her to the chase to save myself some dignity. Go No Contact after that.

It’s obviously not going to be easy if you’ve been in an LTR for awhile. But if you hear this any effort to save it (especially when you’re in an LDR) is futile.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Say they've moved abroad temporarily or they're at University some place.


If they told you "I met someone", what would you think and how would you feel?


To me, this is 100% clear they're cheating.

What would drive someone to continue seeing a person who has told you this??
You have to translate this Woman3se to English.

"I've met someone" means "I'm banging another dude. I sucked his d1ck last night, didn't use protection and now I'm probably pregnant with his kid"
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
more then likely I would ask, "are we still dating? I though it was over the moment you leave"

serious don't entretain long range relationships, is a waste of time
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
“Thank God! I’ve been wondering how to get rid of you, glad someone made it easy for me and took you off my hands.”
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Say they've moved abroad temporarily or they're at University some place.


If they told you "I met someone", what would you think and how would you feel?


To me, this is 100% clear they're cheating.

What would drive someone to continue seeing a person who has told you this??
I'm smart enough not to get involved with someone who has the word "abroad" in their vocabulary. Being still in school is another red flag.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Say they've moved abroad temporarily or they're at University some place.


If they told you "I met someone", what would you think and how would you feel?


To me, this is 100% clear they're cheating.

What would drive someone to continue seeing a person who has told you this??
A girl that tells you she has met someone is telling you point blank it is over. Why waste your time on a cheater and a time waster. You move on immediately. Here are your only responses to give.

1. Ok good luck.
2. Me too!!!! Bye
3. No response at all.
 

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
I meet people all the time..... it would depend on the context.

My wife of 25yrs left me and nothing will ever be that hard. And as a result.... my heart has hardened and I couldn't care less if my new woman left me.... it either works or it doesn't.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Say they've moved abroad temporarily or they're at University some place.


If they told you "I met someone", what would you think and how would you feel?


To me, this is 100% clear they're cheating.

What would drive someone to continue seeing a person who has told you this??
Why let yourself be in that position? This subject should have ended at "moved abroad..." with a "Good luck in your endeavors". Period.

Modern Man Advice
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
My mindset is that she entered my birdcage and I left the door open. She decided to stay , and I left the door open. But if she needs to leave, to go outside the cage , I will shut the door and won't let her back in. The door isn't to keep her in...but to shut her out.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
This happened to me 11.5 years ago. When they say this.... Consider it over. She's gone. All you can do is go meet someone else.

To answer your question,... When you're in the midst of the rough waters like this, it's difficult to think straight because you have a wave of emotion and thoughts running through your head BUT all you can do is accept it. Dont ask why, dont ask who, dont ask where.... Just accept it with an "OK, I understand & take care"... Move forward.
 
Top