"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What would make a girl develop a flat butt?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This girl I used to know had a really nice body, especially her butt. I saw her the other day and I swear her butt had gotten flat, it’s nowhere nearly as nice and round as it used to be. I thought maybe she lost weight but she honestly didn’t seem like it in other places. Never seen a girl develop a flat ass before when they used to have a nice one.lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
This girl I used to know had a really nice body, especially her butt. I saw her the other day and I swear her butt had gotten flat, it’s nowhere nearly as nice and round as it used to be. I thought maybe she lost weight but she honestly didn’t seem like it in other places. Never seen a girl develop a flat ass before when they used to have a nice one.lol
She was getting banged forcefully from behind too much. All that force causes her butt to go flat.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Being asian? conservative?
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
I have a reverse anecdote, which may or may not apply here: hormones.

My GF claims that when she went on the pill, it rounded out her butt a bit and made her go up a bra size.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
She used to wear pants that gave it shape. Simple as that.
Could also be aging. Now, if that is the case, working out would have helped her.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
She probably became a Vegan.
You can't get a nice ass or nice body without eating meat.
The amount of protein you get from it is unparalleled.
Protein builds and repairs muscles throughout the entire body, and it gives women that "athletic look".
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
She probably became a Vegan.
You can't get a nice ass or nice body without eating meat.
The amount of protein you get from it is unparalleled.
Protein builds and repairs muscles throughout the entire body, and it gives women that "athletic look".
False and half truth. Vegans get protein from other sources. The shapely butt we desire does come from well developed glute muscles, correct.

I have in fact banged a vegan who looked like a stick with ass and boobs.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Lack of melanin.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Lack of physical activity at an earlier age. I believe it’s a muscular area…
Think glutes…
 

rart

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
161
Age
48
she is aging and loosing muscle mass. Gluts are one of the biggest muscles in a body. Women who can squat at least 135 do not have flat butts
 
Top