Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What WOMEN want

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Something they can't have. Someone who is unatainable. A man who has an EGO larger than life.

2. A man who is supremely confident but at times very approachable.

3. A man who is audacious and willing to take major risks.

4. A man who who always is exciting to be around. NEVER negative. People who are insanely postive are rare that is where the attraction lies. You must be RARE, Different....UNIQUE.

5. You must be CURIOUS. CURIOUS about life and all it has to offer.

6. MOST importantly...you must find something you want to do with your life an go after it with unwavering ambition...almost making her a second thought but still including her. Be passionate about what you want to accomplish. She will fall in love with your dream and want to do whatever you want.

Finally, remember you are the sum total of your thoughts to this point in your life. Change your thinking...be aggressive...be outrageously confident. WHat do you have to lose? NOTHING. You are what you think about all day.

JUST BE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE !!!!!!!

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

However I think a better word in point 1 would be 'Persona' or 'Character' rather than 'Ego'.. some people may interpret that completely the wrong way.

But yeah, good stuff.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^
|
Now i know why women hate C&F... its so annoying and fake.
How many usernames do you have gigalo?

JUST BE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE !!!!!!!
Add a couple more exclamation marks and that one quote can replace the entire bible.

Great post!

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe not all women.
But what kind of a girl wants to listen to a guy make cracks about how hot he is all the time?

Anwser: a girl with very low self esteem.

C&F gets you the messed up AW while alienating the good girl.
Its shallowness for guys. You know all those things the shallow-egotistical h0s say that you hate? You're turning into one of them.
If that's what you want in a girl... Go for it!
But i think that most guys on this forum don't want some h0.

I've done it so many times. No more C for me... its just F from now on.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack in ator

I loved your quote at the end of your post about dealing with reality.

That sums up life. That should be taught in school.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a lot of things ... that doesn't mean they're going to get them.

IMO, busying yourself with what women want is a lot more AFC than a lot of guys here are probably willing to admit.

A man doesn't need to know what women want; he only needs to know what he wants and how to get it.

A thread to help guys here figure those two out would be infinitely more useful than going over the same woman-centered stuff over and over again.

Last edited:

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
Women want a lot of things ... that doesn't mean they're going to get them.

IMO, busying yourself with what women want is a lot more AFC than a lot of guys here are probably willing to admit.

A man doesn't need to know what women want; he only needs to know what he wants and how to get it.

A thread to help guys here figure those two out would be infinitely more useful than going over the same woman-centered stuff over and over again.
Totally agreed. Stop concerning yourselves so much with what is on
their minds. Focus on self improvement, live life to the fullest, don't be a wimp(
especially this last one ) and you will be attractive by DEFAULT.

--
DJ

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well.. i doubt women want all that.. thats just a mans view of what you think women want.. how about what we men want?.. all those attributes mentioned above are good.. and fairytale like for women.. but when you really face the reality how many women can get a man like that?.. not all of them can and some are scared of success and end up with a chump. due to low self esteem even pretty ones to. those attributes are good traits for a man to have overall and not just to impress a female. when faced with a man of thier socalled dreams these women chicken out or start mind games which they loose at the end. dont think all women are sane..most women are fuked up in the head and regret when ts to late. there are so many chumps around that when a realman comes along they(women) are scared of them.

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
Well maybe not all women.
But what kind of a girl wants to listen to a guy make cracks about how hot he is all the time?

Anwser: a girl with very low self esteem.

C&F gets you the messed up AW while alienating the good girl.
Its shallowness for guys. You know all those things the shallow-egotistical h0s say that you hate? You're turning into one of them.
If that's what you want in a girl... Go for it!
But i think that most guys on this forum don't want some h0.

I've done it so many times. No more C for me... its just F from now on.

Hahaha. Being ****y and funny works allll the time. But you have to mix it up. girls are attractdd to confident guys, if you walked around talknig about how plain and normal you are, do you REALLY think you will attract women? :rolleyes:

The point of C&F is to demonstrate you have self confidence but dont take yourself too seriously and have a sense of humor. If ur just ****y then ya, you will look shallow.