Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

what women want

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Player, you know there is a lot of sh*t to weed throuh round here. I haven't been active lately, so I've got to call on 'em to catch up, right?

One to another is something of it's own. But when it's pumped into the norm as is, you know it's something different...

Hey, like I said, my bad if I'm off.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Hell if the KKK had a book on meeting women then I would glance through it for game tips too. No big deal fella!
But you won't take advice from the horse’s mouth - a woman.

You've got issues.


Royal-tiger - Excellent post. Although being that I am a woman I feel I must defend myself a bit and say that his behavior is not limited to just women. Men do it too.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Eileen
But you won't take advice from the horse’s mouth - a woman.

You've got issues.


Royal-tiger - Excellent post. Although being that I am a woman I feel I must defend myself a bit and say that his behavior is not limited to just women. Men do it too.
Thats not true eileeny. If you read a post I posted last night I was quoting one of my girls right from the phone...look for the guy who admitted to doing the wrong thing and being unDJ like.

I was once accused of supplicating to women on this forum cause I posted a post asking for what qualites they saw in men.

So as usual your wrong about me again...no big deal. I enjoy keeping you guessing.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I enjoy keeping you guessing.
Oh yea, and I spend hours and hours wondering about you ... NOT! :rolleyes:
 

lerxst

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
wherever I lay my hat
Originally posted by Eileen
Oh yea, and I spend hours and hours wondering about you ... NOT! :rolleyes:
I think the lady prostests too much. I'd say she's ready to be joining your stable, player supreme. Ya got her all primed up
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Ah, the fabled question "What do women want?"

I'm no pimp, no player and as far as "womanizing" goes, i'm barely competent at best. Am I a "Don Juan"? Hardly. I'm just a slightly better than average regular guy working and playing his way through the world. That being said, I'm going to answer this question to the best of my abilities.

If you find yourself asking the question "What do women want?", this means that some girl has no doubt left you scratching your head wondering what went wrong. You either supplicated to her, thus rendering you far too easy or you have been yourself and she just didn't like you. Perhaps you "played the role" in which you dropped the act somewhere along the line and she dropped you. Maybe you've still got her, but she's driving you crazy with her little tests, demands and what not.

In the initial thread, it is suggested the if you don't care if she walks away or not, that she'll practically fall in love with you.

Personally, I'm not sure I agree with this as it's written, but I suppose it depends on the context.

The smartest people I know are always leading me to the answer to my questions by asking me a question that will lead me to the answers I seek. I will do the same.

Why are you so concerned with what a woman wants? If you are the pick-up artist type, going only after the one night stand, than I can see where you would want to pretend to be whatever a specific woman wants in a man. However, the dynamics are different each time. You ask the same girl what she wants in a man at different times during the day, month and year, I'd go so far as to say that the only common adjective would be a pulse. You ask diffferent women the same question, your list of answers will be more varied.

If you're a so called pimp - well, I don't have a clue what these fellows are about, so I'll take the 5th and just confess my ignorance.

If what you're looking for is just to take a few pretty girls out for a fun time, learn to like yourself and have fun by yourself first. Then you can bring other people into your world. If you're dull by yourself, a girl is just going to add to your problem.

Just imagine if you could have sex with any girl you wanted, no strings. No refractory period required. Sure, you'd be like a kid in the candy store. Even so, if it were me, I'd never have the Almond Joy. I just don't like almonds. I don't care what you cover them in, no matter how gourmet the chocolate is, an almond is an almond.

Licorice? Lots of girls love it, lots of girls hate it. This is their preference. Long hair, short hair, facial hair, tattoos, piercings, they all decorate the body. The body is in itself a decoration, housing your persona. Your personality, as it were. Little kids usually don't like broccoli. Cover it in cheese, maybe you can chide them into eating it.

In a nutshell, it comes down to this:

Be who you are comfortable with. You decide how you feel. You control how you feel. Do the things you enjoy doing and sooner or later, you'll find a girl that enjoys doing the same things.


You wear the clean comfortable clothes that you like. If I started wearing chinos instead of jeans to attract a girl, that means I have to wear them all the time. If I don't, she'll drop me. If I wanted to wear chinos, I'd have been wearing them in the first place.

As the song goes,

"Pimping's easy when you're not a pimp,
you don't have to strut or fake the limp,
just be yourself, you've got nothing to lose,
f*ck navigators and alligator shoes!"
Friday Night Gigalos
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Personally, when girls start **** with me I just laugh and walk away.

When it's ONLINE, that's even funnier! This girl has tried me on MSN, and then again on AOL. She's in my grade, and she litrally hates me with a passion for some reason, even though I've never talked to her. So I keep popping her and saying "If you have something to say, SAY IT TO MY FACE AT SCHOOL!", and then she just goes on to insult me even more. So I just keep repeating the sdame thing, and eventually blocking her getting the last word in.

Boys, don't put up with it if you don't have to. Walk away, that's the best argument you can ever give. By defending yourself your just going to open your borders up for error. If it turns physical and your in the position where you can't defend yourself (IE: She gets someone after you). GO TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT (specifically in High School). Outside you can just get around it, but when it's at school and theres a gang of kids after you, your not going to get away from it everyday. They thrive having power, so take it away from them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top