In the past couple of months, I've noticed something about most of the women I've been on dates with. A lot of women these days, whether you've just met them or have been dating them for awhile, like to give "**** tests". Now, what I'm referring to as a "**** test", is, they try to start an argument with you, in order to gauge your reaction.
From reading this board, my own experiences and talking to some other dj's, I've noticed that when a woman gives you a **** test, DON'T PUT UP WITH IT. Now read that carefully. If a woman understands that you want to be with her, you respect her and genuinely have things in common, YET YOU WON'T GIVE 3 SHlTS IF SHE WALKS AWAY, you'll practically make her fall in love with you.
Most guys these days are WIMPS, who are too afraid to let the girl walk!!!!!. I know this subject has probably been covered many times on this forum, but I wanted to add my "real world" view on it and how it's affected my dating.
From reading this board, my own experiences and talking to some other dj's, I've noticed that when a woman gives you a **** test, DON'T PUT UP WITH IT. Now read that carefully. If a woman understands that you want to be with her, you respect her and genuinely have things in common, YET YOU WON'T GIVE 3 SHlTS IF SHE WALKS AWAY, you'll practically make her fall in love with you.
Most guys these days are WIMPS, who are too afraid to let the girl walk!!!!!. I know this subject has probably been covered many times on this forum, but I wanted to add my "real world" view on it and how it's affected my dating.