"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What women and men learn from first relationship

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I guess more like:

Woman: the power I can get

Man: it wasnt worth the hassle after all
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Women manipulate men because they got too many options.

Men get manipulated because they lack options.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Do not argue ever. Let her speak her mind. Then you end the discussion with a perfectly timed alpha 1 liner that completely leaves her wrekt.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I never had a relationship before I got married. Not such a great idea (getting married). I've always been a rogue. But I learned a massive amount of stuff from that marriage.

I don't think they learn anything. I think they just get more skilled. But they always knew and understood it. They are born that way and practice in the girl circles until they graduate to boy circles.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
The funny thing about my first relationship it was a delayed red pill experience.Meaning a lot of my suspicions didn't really come to light until 2004 and that relationship ended in 1991. So took the red pill in 2004 and Tom Leykis was a my Morpheus and opened my eyes and that's when I started to hear stories like mine from Tom and other callers. That's when I realized the stuff she denied and shamed and blamed me probably did happen. The thing about this was my ex I met at work and yes I know don't date anyone at work but I was 18 at the time when started dating her and so naive as well. So it was a delayed red pill experience because she continued to work there until 2006 and then she reseigned shortly after. So guys this is why you don't date anyone at work so do the math for 15 years I had to see her flaunt certain aspects of her life regarding her dating other men and so forth. That is like a jail sentence for a guy emotionally. This is one of the things could happen if you hook up with someone at work. Not a good idea!
 
Top