What will the reaction be if you txt a shirtless pic and say "come get it you know where to find me"

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
what will the reaction be if i send a shirtless pic to a girl "saying if you want come get it"..?

im in real good shape workout 7 days a week etc...but ive never sent a text like that. or does it matter on the dynamic.. (just met her or dated previously etc.).

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just give up...

Even when a women gives you the clearest green light you'll ever get guys want to wonder what it means...SMFH...

I need a break from this site...I just cant do it anymore...

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just give up...

Even when a women gives you the clearest green light you'll ever get guys want to wonder what it means...SMFH...

I need a break from this site...I just cant do it anymore...
maybe you should read more carefully...i was talking about me a guy sending a girl a shirtless pic saying that genius..yes you do need a break youre not even reading before commenting lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are going to do that just say "come get it"

assume she already wants it

and, if you haven't built a rapport, you may loose her BUT of you loose her she probably wasnt that interested to begin with

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't built that type of rapport in person? Probably massive cringe.
ok me and her have a past...weve fd and we lived together for a month..now i want her back..

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those things that guys find sexy when girls do it but it has the complete opposite effect on girls when guys do it unfortunately. I can’t explain why, maybe it’s very feminine to me for a guy to send pics of himself? Doesn’t matter how hot the guy is, guy selfies are just a total turnoff.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
what will the reaction be if i send a shirtless pic to a girl "saying if you want come get it"..?

im in real good shape workout 7 days a week etc...but ive never sent a text like that. or does it matter on the dynamic.. (just met her or dated previously etc.).
So you claim you've fvcked and lived with this same chick and instead of being a man and calling her to talk like a normal adult as you in your own words "want her back" decide to simply text her a shirtless pic like a kid to which she replies like a kid: "come get it you know where to find me". And then decide to ask random strangers on the net what you should do.

Are you a tween? Do yourself a favor if you want her back and want to come across like a man. Call the chick up. Ignore the shyt you sent. BS about other shyt to not come across like a desperate for her horn dog and tell her to meet you out at a place you're going to be at already so if she doesn't show you were going anyway. Then if she shows she can see you in person and you can talk like adults. If you can't or she can't? You're both better off without ether of you as you've both got tons of growing up to do beyond previously playing house.

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you claim you've fvcked and lived with this same chick and instead of being a man and calling her to talk like a normal adult as you in your own words "want her back" decide to simply text her a shirtless pic like a kid to which she replies like a kid: "come get it you know where to find me". And then decide to ask random strangers on the net what you should do.

Are you a tween? Do yourself a favor if you want her back and want to come across like a man. Call the chick up. Ignore the shyt you sent. BS about other shyt to not come across like a desperate for her horn dog and tell her to meet you out at a place you're going to be at already so if she doesn't show you were going anyway. Then if she shows she can see you in person and you can talk like adults. If you can't or she can't? You're both better off without ether of you as you've both got tons of growing up to do beyond previously playing house.
i never sent the text. was debating it. ive tried in the past to talk like "adults"...im just gonna text "wyd" and nothing else becaise ive been dowm thst road of texting this amd thst forgive blah blah come here blah blah doesmt get thru..yes i leave her alone..yes i hang out with ither b1tches. i hung woth one 4 days in a row a few days ago..
i texted eith 3 ithers today. none of them i wamt to move in with

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
i never sent the text. was debating it.
Call the chick up. Period. Forget the mental masturbation "what if" debating. Are you a man? Then go for what you want regardless of success or "failure". There is no failure. Only learning, growing and moving forward in a positive direction no matter the outcome.

Call the chick up if you want her back.

Serenity

Reaction score
ok me and her have a past...weve fd and we lived together for a month..now i want her back..
Sooo... What are the circumstances of her not fvcking you and you not living together anymore?

This is starting to sound like the typical scenario where a woman has had enough of some sh!t and leaves for good, while the dude turn into a full blown beta. I don't think there's anything you can do to impress her, if she has left there's no going back.
i never sent the text. was debating it. ive tried in the past to talk like "adults"...im just gonna text "wyd" and nothing else becaise ive been dowm thst road of texting this amd thst forgive blah blah come here blah blah doesmt get thru..yes i leave her alone..yes i hang out with ither b1tches. i hung woth one 4 days in a row a few days ago..
i texted eith 3 ithers today. none of them i wamt to move in with
Are you drinking? This is how I type when I'm drunk.

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo... What are the circumstances of her not fvcking you and you not living together anymore?

This is starting to sound like the typical scenario where a woman has had enough of some sh!t and leaves for good, while the dude turn into a full blown beta. I don't think there's anything you can do to impress her, if she has left there's no going back.

Are you drinking? This is how I type when I'm drunk.
too complicated to talk about why she moved out she actually never said she was moving out...she had to handle sh1t i had to handle somethunh too then she was going to grab things to move more stuff in...while we were apart we got in arguments over nonsense then it all escalated..so now its been month...and shes unrepsonsive riggt now...yes i said a couple zingers at her when we got into it giess i dont blame her..guess it boils down to i dont care about the past so i can get over it quick she prpbablt cant

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are going to do that just say "come get it"

assume she already wants it

and, if you haven't built a rapport, you may loose her BUT of you loose her she probably wasnt that interested to begin with
If OP is as much of a ripped stud as he says he is, it shouldn't matter if he loses her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a DJ...She should be texting you with pics.

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive decided im gonna text her tonight like at 3 am. just my shirtless pic and say gdnite nothing more than that
.im just going to try and bait her. no emotions expressed. if she doesnt text me back i wont be shocked. but im thinking it will accomplish me getting into her head..im not asking any questions or making any statements. no followup texts from me no nothing after i send it. she wants shell text..when she goes out after seeing my pic she will think gee i have to settle for some out of shape dude becaise lets face it the majority of the population is out of shape

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why trying to impress her with that sheit. Just suggest to grab drinks and show your body off on your bed with her..

Billtx49

Reaction score
ive decided im gonna text her tonight like at 3 am. just my shirtless pic and say gdnite nothing more than that
You've already banged her, she’s seen it before. Don’t you think it’s a redundant effort at this point? Don’t let your ego steer the boat.

Last edited: