Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What went wrong with this?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday afternoon I went to a local sporting goods store to look for another pair of shoes for one of my running workouts. Anyway, I was checking the selection out and the salesperson who came to help me by chance was a pretty cute young looking hispanic girl. At first I was just talking to her about the shoes I was interested in but when she turned around to grab my shoe size in the storage room I saw she had a really nice ass. I started getting some blood flow to my genitals, so I instantly knew I wanted to make a move. When I was trying the shoes on I was asking her questions about herself and just being personable. I found out she was 18, but based on our interaction she seemed a bit more mature.

After trying out the shoes I selected the pair that I wanted and before I left to go pay for them I asked her for her phone number. She asked me how old I was, so I told her honestly, and she grabbed my phone and put her number in it. Before I walked away I told her I'd text her later that afternoon so she'd have my number. the whole time she was smiling and seemed to be enjoying the interaction so it didn't at all come across as awkward at all.

A few hours later I text her saying this was xyz from the store. I didn't get a response, which I didn't think much of.

Two days later,today, I decided to text her to see if she was available this weekend.....again no response.

Did anything really go wrong here or was it just a case of her changing her mind later on?

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wednesday afternoon I went to a local sporting goods store to look for another pair of shoes for one of my running workouts. Anyway, I was checking the selection out and the salesperson who came to help me by chance was a pretty cute young looking hispanic girl. At first I was just talking to her about the shoes I was interested in but when she turned around to grab my shoe size in the storage room I saw she had a really nice ass. I started getting some blood flow to my genitals, so I instantly knew I wanted to make a move. When I was trying the shoes on I was asking her questions about herself and just being personable. I found out she was 18, but based on our interaction she seemed a bit more mature.

After trying out the shoes I selected the pair that I wanted and before I left to go pay for them I asked her for her phone number. She asked me how old I was, so I told her honestly, and she grabbed my phone and put her number in it. Before I walked away I told her I'd text her later that afternoon so she'd have my number. the whole time she was smiling and seemed to be enjoying the interaction so it didn't at all come across as awkward at all.

A few hours later I text her saying this was xyz from the store. I didn't get a response, which I didn't think much of.

Two days later,today, I decided to text her to see if she was available this weekend.....again no response.

Did anything really go wrong here or was it just a case of her changing her mind later on?
How old are you?

I wouldn't make a big deal of it. Girls are just flakes these days with ghosting. I mean she did give you her number, but she's 18 after all and these young bimboes can't think clearly most of the time still.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try one more time, but this time CALL her. If she doesn't answer or call back then move on

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that you mentioned asking for her number before the purchase (sale) was finalized.
Is this a store where the sales people are commissioned? I ask because if she didn't want to lose a sale, it's possible that she gave you a wrong number... or it's possible that she did a typo and accidentally gave you the wrong number.

Some voice mails are generic, while some have a little personalization. I'd give it one more shot and this time call. If nothing more, you can perhaps find out (via her voice mail) if you've been texting the person you think you have.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that you mentioned asking for her number before the purchase (sale) was finalized.
Is this a store where the sales people are commissioned? I ask because if she didn't want to lose a sale, it's possible that she gave you a wrong number... or it's possible that she did a typo and accidentally gave you the wrong number.

Some voice mails are generic, while some have a little personalization. I'd give it one more shot and this time call. If nothing more, you can perhaps find out (via her voice mail) if you've been texting the person you think you have.
Well, I already told her I was going to be buying those shoes and was about to walk to go pay for them at the register, she was not the cashier at all. With that said, I don't think that store is based off of commission, it's just a small local sporting goods store from what I could tell. The shoes I bought were less than $50 lol, not like I downed over 100 bucks on some brand name running shoes, I just buy saucony trail/cross running type shoes.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, do this. use the reverse phone searches like spy dialer and plug the number in. See if her name comes up. Then plug her name into facebook and verify it's actually her.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, do this. use the reverse phone searches like spy dialer and plug the number in. See if her name comes up. Then plug her name into facebook and verify it's actually her.
I'm not going to go through with something like that.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she was either being polite or gave you the wrong number.

It sounds like you didn’t do anything wrong. Kudos for asking for the number.

women will be women. You tried here and that’s all you can do.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she was either being polite or gave you the wrong number.

It sounds like you didn’t do anything wrong. Kudos for asking for the number.

women will be women. You tried here and that’s all you can do.
She seemed pretty into it so I think it might have just been something she enjoyed in the moment but then afterwards she changed her mind. At the end of the day, she received some unexpected flattery and validation from me. The only "issue" I think could have been the fact she was about 10 years younger than me, which I told her my age of 29, so she might have thought about it afterwards or talked to some friends of hers and she backed out.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You kids and your texting. Do you have a really sexy texting font? How is your "hey, it's XYZ" text any different from every other guy's? You should have called her... Once.

You want to distinguish yourself from every other chicken sh!t young guy who doesn't know how to talk to a girl? T A L K to her.

Texting is for pu55ies.
That's not really the point haha, if she was interested it really wouldn't have mattered at all.

I'm a guy she met in person and in a random chance encounter, aka "day game", so I'm not just some other guy. With that aside, most people are busy and texting is generally an easier means of quick and easy communication for something like what I did so she had my number.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s not replying back to text messages - I doubt she would answer a phone call. A lot of women (especially anywhere from 17-30yrs old) use the phone for everything but actually talking on it. Texting, social media, selfies, etc

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, brother. Your voice is you, your text is just some nerd's universal font/emoji/whatever, with no connection to you whatsoever, except that it came from your phone, which was built by another nerd. Use your voices, men. It's the next best thing to being there.
Hell yea. Every man can't do that. I can call her up and make her mind think. I can speak on something thought provoking. I can lead the conversation

And then if you're like me and you've got that bass in your voice that makes them wet, then they never want to text. They miss big daddy's voice

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong. Maybe she had a boyfriend but she wanted the free validation you would provide.

Plus when she gets together with her girlfriends she can show off how many guys are trying to get with her and hope she has more than her friends...