Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What we REALLY want in bed... but will never say: Tracey Cox reveals women's secret desires - from a trip to a strip club to more romps in PUBLIC

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this another "women are bigger hoez and want to be dominated more than you think" ala 50 shades link?

Or is something else worth clicking on.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing earth shattering here...pretty goes along with what I say which is dominate her in the bedroom and punish her.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing earth shattering here...pretty goes along with what I say which is dominate her in the bedroom and punish her.
Ever had revenge I hate you your a narcissistic attention w0re beyach and I'mma smack the syt out of you while your son is in the other room sex.. filled with RAW passion?

Fawk I need a cig just remembering those days lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! although some women you literally have to use the jaws of life to pry their legs open let alone do the play-choke while thrusting them. My current woman is super feminine and loves being dominated, if I forget she even takes my hand and puts it around her neck while I'm banging her @ss laying on the side. She doesn't so much enjoy the hair pulling as much as my ex did but everyone's different and they'll let you know what they enjoy most if you have a good, open communication.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Every woman has an inner wh0re. They all want to be submissive and be dominated sexually. I have slept with the most meek of women that never cussed in day to day life that would say "fvck" 20 times a minute and want to be called my dirty little wh0re during sex.

Sure there are women that are naturally more open sexually with less boundaries, but if you are the prize like you should be, the woman should be open to pleasing you and your sexual desires.

If your women/plates arent doing some freaky shyte that you want her to do in the bedroom its only because she hasnt fully submitted to you yet. Or because you arent telling her what you expect her to do to please you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No condoms 2019
What’s a condom?

Always grab,bite, restrain and pound.

It’s the Murk way

Just imagine you making love to her, (which don’t get me wrong is great and sometimes called for) then another guy (prob Jermaine or Francis) absolutely rooting her and going for gold. Use that image to take revenge on the pvssy and unleash the beast.

Once you’ve laid the smack down, there’s plenty time for her to see your softer side, your innate will to be loved and love, gentle strokes and soft neck kisses. But first, pound and dominate.

IMO anyway and it’s served me well and I’m known as the ultimate fvck machine. Kamagra helps too.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to come back and also post this for those who don't have experience (I didn't until my early 30s) is to not end up hurting her and getting yourself in big trouble. She has to be into it and she has to enjoy it for this to work, so you have to test the waters gently first and only slowly dial things up. If at any point she wants you to slow down or stop, you do that. Some women are not into it at all, may be they've had a bad past experience.

Others with experience can chime in with their thoughts too. FWIW, what I do with women who I don't know well is to simply spend time playing, caressing, licking around the sensitive parts i.e. teasing etc then every so often I'll grab her by her thighs and pull her towards me (usually towards the end of the bed) in a quick strong motion or roll her over sharply or grab hair on the back of her head while kissing and gently move her head with my grip as I kiss her neck, this is to get a sense of whether she's enjoying the subtle dominant moves and only then I'll slowly add things to that.

I guess my point is that this is all play/fun don't force things in the manner she doesn't want them, that's rape.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to come back and also post this for those who don't have experience (I didn't until my early 30s) is to not end up hurting her and getting yourself in big trouble. She has to be into it and she has to enjoy it for this to work, so you have to test the waters gently first and only slowly dial things up. If at any point she wants you to slow down or stop, you do that. Some women are not into it at all, may be they've had a bad past experience.

Others with experience can chime in with their thoughts too. FWIW, what I do with women who I don't know well is to simply spend time playing, caressing, licking around the sensitive parts i.e. teasing etc then every so often I'll grab her by her thighs and pull her towards me (usually towards the end of the bed) in a quick strong motion or roll her over sharply or grab hair on the back of her head while kissing and gently move her head with my grip as I kiss her neck, this is to get a sense of whether she's enjoying the subtle dominant moves and only then I'll slowly add things to that.

I guess my point is that this is all play/fun don't force things in the manner she doesn't want them, that's rape.
If whats natural to you is considered forcing then pick another lady.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If whats natural to you is considered forcing then pick another lady.
Good point there. I just don't want someone reading this and going...I'm going to dominate my next date and ends up raping her. Fine line but two very different things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point there. I just don't want someone reading this and going...I'm going to dominate my next date and ends up raping her. Fine line but two very different things.
Once your natural flow in sex is a problem you have to view it as an incompatability.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s a condom?

Always grab,bite, restrain and pound.

It’s the Murk way

Just imagine you making love to her, (which don’t get me wrong is great and sometimes called for) then another guy (prob Jermaine or Francis) absolutely rooting her and going for gold. Use that image to take revenge on the pvssy and unleash the beast.

Once you’ve laid the smack down, there’s plenty time for her to see your softer side, your innate will to be loved and love, gentle strokes and soft neck kisses. But first, pound and dominate.

IMO anyway and it’s served me well and I’m known as the ultimate fvck machine. Kamagra helps too.
I'm definitely a beast unleasher but I also like varying it as well...and while you are going softer and slower whispering things in her ear like how you are going to tear that pvssy apart or how you are going to stretch her tight little @sshole wide open, or asking her if she wants me to "give it to her"...going slower and putting her in a position and at an angle where you can go super deep and just holding it there until she can't take anymore, putting your whole weight on top of her and grinding your pelvis against her ****...that can get them so so hot, wet and horny and then you transition back to pounding them senseless...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm definitely a beast unleasher but I also like varying it as well...and while you are going softer and slower whispering things in her ear like how you are going to tear that pvssy apart or how you are going to stretch her tight little @sshole wide open, or asking her if she wants me to "give it to her"...going slower and putting her in a position and at an angle where you can go super deep and just holding it there until she can't take anymore, putting your whole weight on top of her and grinding your pelvis against her ****...that can get them so so hot, wet and horny and then you transition back to pounding them senseless...
Happens to you often? ;p Have you considered writing romance novels? I think you'd have a talent you've not realized yet.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to you often? ;p Have you considered writing romance novels? I think you'd have a talent you've not realized yet.
Haha, I dunno... maybe that is why it works so well...its the stuff they are fingering themselves to while reading those books

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound repetitive but the fact that a woman has the desire to be spanked, doesnt mean that she wants to get spanked from every man she has sex with.

There is the strong possibility that certain things are welcomed only from a man above a certain level, second bests and back-up plans will probably be considered creepy if they expect a reverse ball deep blowj0b or other kinky stuff.

Christian grey from the book is a young goodlooking millionaire, try being a middle aged average postman and see if that same secretary will appreciate to see your whip.