Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

TheNastyAfrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really have on particular breaking point. I do remember when I started changing though, it was when I started googling "how to talk to girls". I ended up on this site. The rest is history. However if I had to pick one particular point it would be when I learned first hand that girls cannot be trusted. This happened after a girl who had invited me to her house on a date told me she had a boyfriend.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got sick of the BS. Ditto every story above about being the f*cking nice guy and getting jack sh1t for it. It was a gradual change starting a couple of years ago. Surprise surprise the less like a nice guy I acted, the more pu$$y I started to get. I still had no structure or plan to it but read The Game and started to look up some PUA sites. Trawled through these until I found this one, which is where I see myself staying.

The Nice Guy is dead, long live the Player!

To quote a friend on being a bad boy "I never wanted to be like this; they made me like it"

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
death of afc;birth of stone towers

My breaking point was when my brother's girlfriend tried to hook me up with her best friend because she was tired of being the third wheel on there dates.Around this time I hadn't had a girlfriend in six years,so I figured why not.And from the very minute we met I was an afc through and through.I tried everything I could to push for a relationship.I called all the time,I texted all the time,tried to buy her things,visit her at work,and she blew me off each time without directly admitting that she wasn't looking for a relationship.But the breaking point was when we all decided to get together to hang out at the bowling alley.And I felt fine about everything until It was discovered that her ex was there and she spent the majority of the night talking to him.I damn near tried tap dancing just to keep her attention,but in the end,it just ended with me caving in and admitting that I was jealous to her best friend.After a few weeks she even became mad at her and pretty much confessed to me that she was just a AW.I gave a my time and praise to a AW.That was the first thing that got me in to drinking.When I finally got over it.Me and friends decided no woman was worth giving that much effort.And this girl was barely an HB4.So from there on out I decided to only be interested in women not AW's or ugly floozies who had no sense of respect.To the afc in me R.I.P

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many others, when I arrived in college, I was very eager to make up for past damage... I wanted to get layed ASAP, and was willing to do anything for it, long story:

------
In highschool I was a straigth up loser, and so were my friends, stuck with them I had no oppertunity to change. Though I looked good and wasen't stupid, I didn't have the courage to seduce women.

I've had some girlfriends before, who used me, but everytime I learned something new. I was 18, that summer I joined the bootcamp, I survived till week 4, then I had a new girlfriend. An HB8, very nice looking and fun girl. She used me badly and dumped me EXTREMLY hard. One day she acts like she wants me, the next day she's yelling I'm an *sshole. I really liked her, but it alwayse felt like she was doing stuff behind my back, which she did. I learned to thrust my gut.

Then I arrived in college, and had some SUPER parties, the first month I got drunk every day, drowning my sorrow. Second month I had so much other stuff on my mind that I forgot about her. Everyday something else with my mates. We went paintballing with a bunch of mates and thats when I met my first REAL girlfriend. Another girl who used me, but she was my first and I loved her. One day I realised how badly she made me feel because she was using me, and I dumped her.

6 months laters, and I'm still in agony, I couldn't stop thinking of her, i begged her to take me back. She kissed me and said she didn't feel anything for me. That's where I realised that nice guys never win. I had been the nice guy all my life. That night, I buried The nice guy...

I was hurt, and you could see it, whatever came in my mind, I said it. If I asked a girl out and I was thinking about fvcking her, I said it to her. I couldn't care less, I didn't feel for any of them. That's how I learned not to fear my sexuality, cause it happened alot where I thought she was gonna blow me off for saying such things, that they even wanted me more... For being a bad boy who said whatevers on his mind. I was the rebel...

Somewhere along the way, the pain started to vanish, and I started finding balance between my new self and being a good guy (not nice guy). I was able to charm people while staying myself.

--------------

In short, first time my heart broke, I learned to be myself and how to have fun, second time, my heart didn't brake, it got shattered, I snapped, and I learned how to seduce women and how not to be used by them. I learned to TRUELY be myself.

Then one of my best friends died... Again, I snapped, thats when I became a DJ. I realised how short life is and how much I still want to achieve and do. I gained ambitions, I gained lust for life...

This summer I'm designing a combustion engine and when the designs are done I'm going to make that engine, In all it will need 8 months of dedication.
At the end of the year, I'll have my degree mechanical design and productiontechnologie... After that, I'm going to university and get my master degree in "practical economical sciences".

This is what I want, this is who I wanna become...

I thought I understood what pook was babbling about when I first read his articles, but its only recently I finally really understand what the fvck pook was trying to say...

Greetz

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A succession of bad breakup prompted me to make a change. I'm embarrassed when I think back on how I reacted to the failure of dysfunctional relationships. I attracted unhealthy women because I was unhealthy myself.

It wasn't until I focused intensely on my MYSELF and realized my own worth when I was able to change into something greater. I now do what pleases ME first. I seek to fulfill myself before I expend energy on others. As a result, I've attracted a much higher caliber of woman lately. I've also developed a keen eye for all manifestations of damaged goods, and I can truly say I've prospered since deciding to distance myself from unhealthy people.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
the first girl who didn't keep in touch with me nor eagerly respond to my emails or calls. i NEVER had a girl do that. so that made me like her. :crackup:

twisted i know. :D coming here makes me think she is just a don juanita.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I remember when a girl lead me on so much thinking we had something special did a complete 180 on me and I remember sheading a single tear punching the wall in the shower and woke up the next morning and started changing my ways. Working out, reading books and forms like this, and needless to say Ive changed:) and realized I can get better.

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm only 17,I've had a bunch of breaking points.
1) When I got ditched and ignored at prom (even though I paid for her ticket)
2) When I got fed up with hearing this girl blab about her BF (whose also my best friend, go figure haha)
3) When the girl I liked hooked up with my best friend (the one I talked about before) instead of me. At the time the best friend was still with the gf (one i talked about before) and even though he cheated on her, they're still together.

Fvck it, I'm only in it for myself.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl used me for weed, drinking, etc... and I one day after she *****ed about her new ex boyfriend had did this or that I snapped and *****ed her out. I wanted that girl for so long and I just had enough on that day and googled something on how to improve myself and I came across this site and now am doing better.

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was 2 years ago, when I was in 10th grade, back when I was a nice guy. I fell in love with a girl in my class, and people found out about it. Two guys who had a crush on her but did not have the balls to get her proceeded to spread vicious lies about me to my whole year, saying that I had pictures of her on my phone and computer and beat my meat over them lol, like I was some kindof creep.

She was a shy girl so she freaked out, and she was stupid enough to believe those guys, who were notorious for making stuff up lol. She not only turned me down, but said to people that I had no life, I was a freak etc. Instead of ignoring the rumours, I stupidly tried to talk to her, and she blanked me out. My pride hurt, I got pissed off and told her she was an idiot for believing those guys, and that the real reason she was behaving like this towards me was because I was African-American.

Her friends (about 20 of them lol), angered by my comment, each gave me the most humiliating verbal b*tchslap of my life, one insult after the other from 20 girls, all yelling at once. I then was forced to apologise to the girl afterwards.

With my self esteem in shreds, and my reputation at school destroyed forever by two jealous dudes, I resorted to 40oz's, Jack Daniels and living life as a loser. The worst bit was that people in my year didn't let me forget about it for a while, and I was constantly reminded of it.

The girl kept giving weird signals to mess with my mind...one example is in English class, we were reading Romeo and Juliet, she was playing Juliet and some other guy was Romeo. We were doing the famous balcony scene, and instead of her saying "Romeo, o Romeo, wherefore art thou?" She said "Ronnieo, o Ronnieo..." by accident in front of the whole class. This just reminded me of all the bad stuff, and crushed me further. I tried hitting on other girls to put the past behind, but my reputation in school was so bad that I kept getting rejected.

This was my breaking point from nice guy to DJ. I stopped being an alcoholic eventually and realised that I did not want to live this miserable existence. That was when I found sosuave, read the DJ Bible and a lot of Pook's work. I started working out, eating more, and going out more with my friends. My reputation in school improved, and I got into the student council. As my life improved overall, so did my luck with the women.

And I've never looked back!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was LJBF'd after asking girls out or getting dumped when I was younger a bunch of times. Girls would tell me that we should just be friends, or that I'm a nice guy but it won't work out. Then I became a huge *******, like I was notorious for being aggressive and challenging guys to fights if they pissed me off. Then I found a median.

But you know, I wouldn't say now that I'm really that much different than I used to be. Now I just have the confidence, and more experience I guess, to be the person I want to be. I don't really care about what other people think anymore and its empowering. I'm not too nice anymore or too mean. But yet for the most part, I have the same interests and everything I did before. It's weird looking back sometimes and realizing how far you've come. It feels good though.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine Came IN novermber 2k5

I met a chick online (blackplanet.com) and she played me for the sucker I was. To make a long story short. I woke up at 6 am to meet at the mall, and she wasn't even there. I then drove around downtown like an idiot for an hour trying to "find her place" come to find out, the girl played me on the phone from another state, who use to live there. How real is that? and the saaaad thing about was I never even saw a picture ( I was a super afc)

After that the tide began to change....

StGeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually had very few relationships and they weren't all that, I've been a total AFC most of my life. Fairly recently (year or two), I started going to more parties, making out with chicks, but not getting very far... I figured I must not be not at all hopeless, I just have to put in more effort. I just started doing the DJ Boot camp and I'm very far from being a DJ, but I'm passionate about it, and I'm heading for it.

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Becoming the latest victim of a Histrionic Personality Disordered sociopath that taught me our relationship was merely a game and that life is a war and those that are not the predators in it are most certainly the prey.

This is what this site is all about.

Its about becoming the predator and the most efficient one that you can be.
LOL....So true.

GlennCoCo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had two reason I decided to change.

First:
I was tired of being friends with girls and never getting anywhere with them, watching *******s and jerks get what they wanted pissed me off. So I found out about "PUAing", didn't fit with bill with that...I wasn't congruent enough. Then I found this site, which let me be myself and still get girls. DJing is better than "PUAing" in my opinion.

Second:
When I was doing ****ty with girls. I moved to a different school because I was failing. I met my best friend who is a "Natural". I always wondered how the **** he did it, and this is how my curiosity overwhelmed me.

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir_Chancealot said:
I actually had two seperate breaking points. The first was back about 6 1/2 years ago. I finally got fed up with women's crap, and, to make a short story long, ended up unintentionally putting into practice a great many of the DJ principles. That is when I met and married my wife.

My second breaking point came about 1 1/2 years ago. I got tired of my wife's sh*t, or more specifically, her disrespect. In addition to being disrespectful, she was also a drama queen. Back into the DJ mode I went (although I didn't know it was being a "DJ" at the time).

I simply quit kow-towing to her unreasonable demands/wants. I started to put myself first.

My only regret is that I hadn't done that years earlier. I will NEVER let a woman (ANY woman) disrespect me again.

My attitude is now thus: *I* am the alpha male, and if the b*tch doesn't like it, she can get out of my cave!

Plenty more where that came from.
Exactly the same situation with me. Ever hear the song Tear Away by Drowning Pool? That is my mantra.

Austin

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting LJBF'd from the girl I first liked, I still didn't feel the need to change. Being her bitch, I kept hearing stories about how her boyfriend was a total asshole. This, plus the movie My Best Friend's Girl "Girls like assholes" theory, plus meeting a new girl and trying not to be AFC (avoid the friendzone), and realizing that it all boils down to attraction was my breaking point. I actually found this site for advice on what to do on dates lol.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
i came across this site once I was trying to defeat the friendzone, not easily done though. Once i found the articles here interesting I got the newsletters, then I progressed to tryingout more information, joined the site and here i am now after reading the bible and a little experience

BTW the friendzone is still there

dude04

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm stilling waiting for my breaking point. when a situation comes up, i tell myself "that's it, enough of this ****, be a man and **** it!" But, later on i forget and still am that nice guy. if life needed evolution, i'd be dead.