Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was this girl doing?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a bar date with this girl I've known a while. Started off with some light chat and she mentioned her job etc. etc.

Anyway after a while she asked about any dates I'd been on, I said I went on a date last month with a girl who talked nothing but politics and ended up not seeing her again as a result.

Well from this point in the date, she talked literally nothing but politics! She was pretty cool about it and we didn't butt heads, but I found it sort of weird. Was this some kind of test? Maybe to see if she's more compatible with me than the last girl or something?

Unfortunately I did my usual stupid thing of messaging her too early after the date so I doubt I'll see her again, I always manage to make myself seem like a desperate sap when I do that and I don't know why I always do it -.-

Serenity

Reaction score
She messed up the date and you're still interested, that's the subtle desperation men don't notice in themselves. Who the fvck spends a date talking about politics? Test or not, she should have failed your test...

Billtx49

Reaction score
I went on a date last month with a girl who talked nothing but politics and ended up not seeing her again as a result.

Well from this point in the date, she talked literally nothing but politics!
This may be a simple covert case of 1+1 = 2 …
She finds out you don’t like to date talk politics.
She doesn’t like you so she date talks politics.
Equals, You dump her so she doesn’t have to.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged her too early after the date? How soon after? I usually don’t feel the need to do that since I’ve had enough interacting with her after we just finished hanging out. I have things to do afterward.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like she caught your bullsht with inexperienced dater. You had interviewer vibe going with her, and it was borring as fck, so she used the time to beta champ you. Get rid of interviewer vibe before you go on the date, drop that texting trash, and call her up before you go on the date. That chit chat you did at the bar could be done over phone. Then on date you escalate, bar is a pretty save place, it's not even risque like a club. You gotta bring her back to your place. Alternative that seems to work most of the time is grabbing some fastfood and driving to secluded location with a scenic view, you get to eat and to fck.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid response, stormrider.

I want to add that politics and religion are considered "death topics" per old school pickup, and it holds true to this day.

ESPECIALLY during the last election, when I was in college it was all people wanted to discuss. I was pulling a girl home one night after a Halloween party and she was asking me who I was planning to vote for.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you think the “women’s equality movement” is bs.lol