"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What was she thinking?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
This asian chick had eye contact with me for like 2 seconds, at first she was the one looking directly at me, so I turned around and we had direct eye contact at each other.

She gave me like a "half" smile, I just paused and looking at her with no expression. Then she just walked by me without saying anything. Later on she was looking at my direction from far distance, I caught that several times.

I mean why doesn't she say anything, because she talks to any guy at the skatepark (from what I've seen). For some reason she just don't approach me and yet she gives me signal :confused:

I mean I don't want to make a fool of myself saying something like these

"hey that was a nice fall you did"
"hey where did you learn how to do tricks like that"

I've seen her many times at the skatepark, today was the first time she actually smiled at me, before I usually caught her looking at me
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
how about this?

"hey I couldn't help but notice you've been checking me out for the past 10 minutes :D ;)"

she looks kind of older than me ( like 3~4 years older :eek: ) but I never know

what if she says "in your dream" how should I respond as funny and not insulting?
 
Last edited:

whoami

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
45
this exactly same thing happened to me...
I noticed this girl chekin me out.. and I was like

"hey if you can look at me, you can talk to me"
her : no i wasn't
me: oh, then why u just blushed?? :D(that was lie which I played)
her: *blushed actually*....

it was simple, direct approach... but the thing is without proper bodylanguage this won't work...
I used the first line quite a few times, and results were different :eek:

u need powerful bodylanguage, yet not caring about the world.. it's hard to explain...
WhoAmI
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
You should just apply the 3 second rule made mainstream by Rick "Super H". As soon as he sees a chick he's interested, he makes sure to approach within 3 seconds.

If you are not that ballsy, approach just the women who stare at you and/or smile. That is her signal for mating. The guys that end up getting her understand this, they are either alpha males or are older and get this aspect of the game.
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Originally posted by tom121
...I mean why doesn't she say anything, because she talks to any guy at the skatepark (from what I've seen). For some reason she just don't approach me and yet she gives me signal :confused: ...
This is your job, dude. Her job is to let you know she likes what she sees.

She did that. She gave you the green lights to approach.

Your job is to WALK up to her and SMILE and SAY "hi".

Failure to do that says to her you don't have balls enough for her or you're not interested. She'll feel rejected and possibly insulted. You don't want to get to that point. Hence, the 3-second rule...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top