Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was she thinking?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This asian chick had eye contact with me for like 2 seconds, at first she was the one looking directly at me, so I turned around and we had direct eye contact at each other.

She gave me like a "half" smile, I just paused and looking at her with no expression. Then she just walked by me without saying anything. Later on she was looking at my direction from far distance, I caught that several times.

I mean why doesn't she say anything, because she talks to any guy at the skatepark (from what I've seen). For some reason she just don't approach me and yet she gives me signal :confused:

I mean I don't want to make a fool of myself saying something like these

"hey that was a nice fall you did"
"hey where did you learn how to do tricks like that"

I've seen her many times at the skatepark, today was the first time she actually smiled at me, before I usually caught her looking at me

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this?

"hey I couldn't help but notice you've been checking me out for the past 10 minutes :D ;)"

she looks kind of older than me ( like 3~4 years older :eek: ) but I never know

what if she says "in your dream" how should I respond as funny and not insulting?

Last edited:

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
this exactly same thing happened to me...
I noticed this girl chekin me out.. and I was like

"hey if you can look at me, you can talk to me"
her : no i wasn't
me: oh, then why u just blushed?? :D(that was lie which I played)
her: *blushed actually*....

it was simple, direct approach... but the thing is without proper bodylanguage this won't work...
I used the first line quite a few times, and results were different :eek:

u need powerful bodylanguage, yet not caring about the world.. it's hard to explain...
WhoAmI

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just apply the 3 second rule made mainstream by Rick "Super H". As soon as he sees a chick he's interested, he makes sure to approach within 3 seconds.

If you are not that ballsy, approach just the women who stare at you and/or smile. That is her signal for mating. The guys that end up getting her understand this, they are either alpha males or are older and get this aspect of the game.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
...I mean why doesn't she say anything, because she talks to any guy at the skatepark (from what I've seen). For some reason she just don't approach me and yet she gives me signal :confused: ...
This is your job, dude. Her job is to let you know she likes what she sees.

She did that. She gave you the green lights to approach.

Your job is to WALK up to her and SMILE and SAY "hi".

Failure to do that says to her you don't have balls enough for her or you're not interested. She'll feel rejected and possibly insulted. You don't want to get to that point. Hence, the 3-second rule...