RoadKing_Rabbit
Senior Don Juan
I'm going down the MK11 and Sleeping Dogs Rabbit hole. Yes, I said "Rabbit."
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
007 first light has been on my radar for a while. I will probably buy it soon.this summer
007 first light
persona 3 reloaded
persona 5 royal
call of duty: ghosts
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
A damn shame.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I tried Bloodborne a few years ago and got stuck very quickly. I have been thinking of giving it another go but my free time is so limited and there are so many games out there to spend time stuck on the hard ones.I just finished Dark Souls Remastered on my Switch. The game has a notorious reputation for being difficult since it doesn't hold your hand. I started it about a year and a half ago, but I never completed it because the controls were cumbersome, the game was somewhat janky, and I upgraded the wrong stats on my character.
Either way, I started it again about a week ago, and I was basically consumed by the game. I completed it without a guide, and I am completely content with that.
You could always follow a guide. I read that Dark Souls 1 is more about exploration, while Bloodborne is more action-focused. Therefore, most of the battles are 1v1, and that is where the fun is. If you are overleveled, though, it is easier to make mistakes during battle.I tried Bloodborne a few years ago and got stuck very quickly. I have been thinking of giving it another go but my free time is so limited and there are so many games out there to spend time stuck on the hard ones.
I never finished part 2, I probably should. So I do enjoy the gameplay but.. man.. that story.. if someone ever asks me about Final Fantasy 7 I usually just recommend the original.Finally got around to Finishing FF7 Rebirth. I wanted to finish it before June as cheats like "Infinite HP" will be available by then and I didnt want to deal with the temptation.
Its a very polished game but Im still not fond of them splitting the "Remake" in three parts. I would (personally) give this a solid eight out of ten but it has more than 90% on Metacritic and OpenCritic
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.