Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What video games are you guys playing these days?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Started with NWN > EverQuest (pk) > WoW (pvp) I was rated. Ahh the good old days of sliding out of stealth and killing epic’d out players that thought they were invincible. My little rogue was feared in Stormwind, I’d murder fkrs walking around in town. Way too much fun…

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces.

Sonic Mania is a platformer made with old school retro graphics. Sonic Forces includes sidescrolling and 3d platforming. I recommend playing them back to back as Sonic Forces is a direct sequel to Sonic Mania.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly replay older games from the late 00s to the late 10s, although part of that is because my GTX 1060 and i5 6600 CPU are starting to not pull their weight with some of the newer games that aren't optimized very well.

I've been playing a lot of Halo 3 MCC which I really should abandon at this point... I also played a fair bit of Valorant and Ghost Recon Wildlands which is really fun with a couple friends.

With respect to single player games: Metro Exodus, Stalker trilogy (may try Stalker Anamoly next), Dark Souls 1 and 3, Dishonored, and the Resident Evil series (specifically the old school games emulated with graphical enhancement mods).

I've been meaning to go play some older SNES games such as Chrono Trigger, Secrets of Mana, Super Metroid, and Thracia 776 as well.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I played "The Finals" a few days ago. Its not half bad and its free. The Finals is available on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Alan Wake and Spider-Man (2010 and 2018)

Alan Wake (2010)

This game was released on the Xbox 360 back in the day. It was ported to PC a couple of years later.

This game is not exactly a horror game. Its more like an action-adventure game with a touch of mystery, horror, and a very cool atmosphere.

This game was meant to be released in Episodes you could download and the experience would be similar to watching a weekly TV series. In the end, the whole game was released at once but its still divided in Six Episodes with plot twists, cliffhangers, "Previously on Alan Wake" recaps, etc.

I could tell you good things about the atmosphere, the story, the soundtrack, etc. But lets just say this game had like 30 nominations and won 3 of them.

Great game. 9 out of 10. A remastered version is available for PC, Ps4, Ps5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series.

Spider-Man (2018) aka as Marvel´s Spider-Man but I think it should be called Insomniac´s Spider-Man

Swinging through New York and running up the wall on buildings feels great. Fast travel eventually becomes available but I never used it because moving from point A to B was kind of fun.

The combat is good as it takes a page of inspiration from the Arkham games but it also has its own Spidey-stuff mixed into it: Shooting webs, objects, and gadgets at enemies or pulling their guns away from them with a web can be a lot of fun.

But there´s so much more to this game than just going prom point A to B and beating up bad guys. The game actually makes a great job of mixing things up to keep the gamplay fresh: You get Stealth sections, Puzzle sections, Mary Jane sections, etc.

I could tell you good things about the dialogue, animation, narrative, etc But lets just say this game had more than 70 nominations and won 11 of them

Amazing game. 9 out of 10.

This game is available for Ps4, PC, and Ps5

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Alan Wake Sequel (aka "Alan Woke" because there is a lot of a black female in the game for diversity´s sake)

Its great game, but I like the original even more. They changed the controls a bit and I was used to the controls of the original.

8 out of 10. "Alan Woke" is available on PC, Ps5, and Xbox Series.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sonic Superstars

Sonic is supposed to be family friendly, But the final boss is no cake walk. Its a fun game that tries to bring a few new ideas to the Clssic Sonic sidescrollers.

7 out of 10. This game has local co-op so I can highly recommend to play it with your plates, or kids if you are a dad.

Sonic Superstars is available on PC, Nintendo Switch, Ps4, Xbox One, Ps5, and Xbox Series.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Spider-Man: Miles Morales (available on PC, PS4, AND PS5)

Spider-Man 2018 was a great game already, and the formula has been improved right here. 9 out of 10

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Spider-Man 2

Its a great game with cool stuff. A couple of bugs that made me restart my last checkpoint.

8 out of 10

Available on Ps5

Dr.Suave

Reaction score